Blue Collar Football apparel benefitting CT Flag Football | The Boneyard

Blue Collar Football apparel benefitting CT Flag Football

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hey everybody, if you are a member of the basketball board you may recognize me as the guy who made the “Arrogant & Spoiled” shirts with the Husky Ticket Project last basketball season.

Since then, I’ve launched a CT themed apparel company called 22 Threads. Part of our mission remains donating a portion or every sale to local Connecticut charities.

Today we dropped our “Blue Collar Football” t-shirt & hat collection, with 10% of each item sold being donated to Connecticut Flag Football.

CT Flag Football is a non-profit that provides fun and safe (non-contact) football leagues for boys and girls aged 3-15.

Figured I’d share here in case anyone was interested in reloading their football apparel before the season…

Link to shop: Blue Collar Football

We are also giving away 4 tickets to the opening game next Thursday (UConn vs NC State). Anyone who orders between Aug 22 and Aug 24 are automatically entered to win. Winner will be announced and contacted Friday Aug 25th.

Lastly, you can use the code BCF15 for 15% off any shirts in the collection through Aug 24th. Enter the code in the discount box at checkout.

F77EA44A-173D-408A-A3B9-26ADC113CFB5.jpeg

Reaction Score
the one second from the right almost feels like you stole the design from Homefield's recent Dairy Bar release...

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
the one second from the right almost feels like you stole the design from Homefield's recent Dairy Bar release...
That “vintage cartoon” style is definitely in right now.

I have an Etsy shop that sells sports related apparel (but different than what I’m focusing on with 22 Threads) and I have a cartoon baseball character that looks very similar. It has been my top selling item the past 3 months. Figured I’d utilize the same style but on a football shirt for this collection.

Love that Dairy Bar shirt too!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
How about a ringer T with a blue collar?
I was playing around with designs on either a ringer or a 3/4 sleeve baseball t but opted against it for this collection. Being a new brand, I’m trying to limit inventory “mistakes”. But if there is a demand for that style shirt, I’ll consider it in the future. Thanks for your input!

Reaction Score
Will they be delivered before first game next Thursday if ordered in next day or two?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Will they be delivered before first game next Thursday if ordered in next day or two?
Everything is off the production line and on its way to me. I’ll be shipping them out either Friday or Saturday, so they should be there in time!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom