Block C helmet... just another concept | The Boneyard

Block C helmet... just another concept

Reaction Score
3D666352-8A0B-4B75-A27B-D38DE27F1ED7.jpeg
I stumbled on another concept I like... Edsall already posted one of twitter but I kinda fell in love with this one. Any of u guys like it?

The black isn’t for me but I dig the blue and white helmets, grey isn’t bad.

Reaction Score
The gray looks sick. Wow. I'd replace the American flag with state flag. Lots of teams do that and i think it looks cool
I agree we should have state and college flag on there also

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'd reverse the stripe, a full white or blue stripe with the red at b0th ends. I think in the real world the "bald spot" would look weird.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
love the basketball uniform stripe template. This is really well done
If it's not on the helmet they could do something similar with the jersey/pants.

If RE is dead-set on reviving the old Block C I would prefer any of these to the one that was posted earlier of a white C with the double blue outline on white background.

Reaction Score
Blue, white, & gray helmets all look nice. Blue looks the best IMO, but most teams have multiple helmets now, so they could all be utilized. Stripe adds continuity with the men's hoop team too. Good job on those.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
One more time...the block C sucks. Doesn't represent the University. It's not our logo, not our brand. Only positive is that, once we are through with them, we can give them to Central Connecticut, Cincinnati, the Chicago Bears, or Conard HS and not have to change the design. We need to take pride in the Husky

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm biased, but I like the white one. The blue just makes me think Chicago Bears. The gray is okay, but I prefer the husky version you currently have. Finally the black? Makes zero sense. School colors for me thanks.

Reaction Score
The "new" husky is so hyper-stylized, so overdone, so faux-aggressive. It's a joyless product of too many meetings.

Give me the block C any day.

I'm with you. It looks like soulless clip art, or worse something that would be used for an Arena Football Team. Bring back tradition. White Husky, or if they are truly bold Derpy Husky.

Reaction Score
This is definitely the direction they should take the helmets. Satisfies RE need for the block C, incorporates the basketball strip from that hay day (never should have changed those units either).

The Black serves no purpose, as no team has ever worn black that I can think of. But the Blue, White and Grey all look sharp.

Maybe pair these with blue, white or red face makes too!!

Love the idea of the state flag, but I think you add it and leave the American flag too.

**Anyone tweet these to RE and AD David Benedict yet? Maybe even the equipment guy too.

Reaction Score
View attachment 27734 I stumbled on another concept I like... Edsall already posted one of twitter but I kinda fell in love with this one. Any of u guys like it?

The black isn’t for me but I dig the blue and white helmets, grey isn’t bad.
Awesome. Love the grey ones that best

Reaction Score
With a block C and Husky symbol on one side each, they could piss off even more of the easily offended. I'm good with either. The supposed basketball stripe looks like someone may have run out of tape, but I just want to support my alma mater's improving team, get back to bowl games, win a conference title, and get a really B1G invitation. Reasonable! ;)

Reaction Score
One more time...the block C sucks. Doesn't represent the University. It's not our logo, not our brand. Only positive is that, once we are through with them, we can give them to Central Connecticut, Cincinnati, the Chicago Bears, or Conard HS and not have to change the design. We need to take pride in the Husky
Agree. Not a fan of the block C.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom