Blind Player Comparison | The Boneyard

Blind Player Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
OkaForPrez said:
Player A: Points per 40: 21.1 Rebounds per 40: 7.35 eFG: 58% Turnovers per 40: 1.87 Player B: Points per 40: 20.4 Rebounds per 40: 6.05 eFG: 50% Turnovers per 40: 3.88 Player A is Deandre Daniels Player B is CJ Fair

I like CJ fair as a player but with all the talk he gets I would say this is definitive proof of how bad people are sleeping on Deandre

No Escalators

Reaction Score
Send it to ESPN...................................................................... no, wait till end of season (after draft).

caw

Reaction Score
Daniels has been spectacular the past 7 games. Can't ignore the first two, but it seems pretty obvious something clicked into place after halftime against Detroit. I think he's up to something like 16.5 ppg, 5.5 rpg on 56-50-84% shooting in the past seven games. That is including the poor first half against Detroit, where he was 0-4 or something. Hopefully he continues on this 7 game trend. He has been overshadowed by Napier and to an extent Giffey, but he has been as good as most expected he would be coming into the season the past seven games.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Daniels has been spectacular the past 7 games. Can't ignore the first two, but it seems pretty obvious something clicked into place after halftime against Detroit. I think he's up to something like 16.5 ppg, 5.5 rpg on 56-50-84% shooting in the past seven games. That is including the poor first half against Detroit, where he was 0-4 or something. Hopefully he continues on this 7 game trend. He has been overshadowed by Napier and to an extent Giffey, but he has been as good as most expected he would be coming into the season the past seven games.

If he keeps playing well, and continues to be overshadowed, then UCONN's on to a good thing.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
WOW! Both players are pretty impressive! Especially when you consider that they can't SEE anything :rolleyes:

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
WOW! Both players are pretty impressive! Especially when you consider that they can't SEE anything :rolleyes:
No like for repeating joke from earlier in thread.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
No like for repeating joke from earlier in thread.

Yet, the joke from earlier in the thread was also a repeat from a similar thread in the past...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Yet, the joke from earlier in the thread was also a repeat from a similar thread in the past...
I assumed it was the same guy lol.

Edit: You're right. Last time it was Palatine. A bunch of corny bastads up in here. Is it 9 yet?

Reaction Score
I assume you got these numbers from basketball-reference? I only mention this because the per 40 minute numbers on basketball-reference are a bit skewed, because for whatever reason, they list all of our players as having played 0 minutes in the Detroit game. If you account for the 15 minutes DeAndre played in the Detroit game, that brings his per 40 numbers to a slightly more modest 19.9 points and 6.9 rebounds. Your point still stands, just thought it was something worth mentioning for any time somebody cites per 40 minute numbers in the future.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
CJ Fair will get drafted over DeAndre, which is the sad thing.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I assume you got these numbers from basketball-reference? I only mention this because the per 40 minute numbers on basketball-reference are a bit skewed, because for whatever reason, they list all of our players as having played 0 minutes in the Detroit game. If you account for the 15 minutes DeAndre played in the Detroit game, that brings his per 40 numbers to a slightly more modest 19.9 points and 6.9 rebounds. Your point still stands, just thought it was something worth mentioning for any time somebody cites per 40 minute numbers in the future.

I use statsheet.com for all my analysis. The RBper40 and the TO per 40 I had to calculate using the per game figures they provide and extrapolating using the mpg stat.

Looks like statsheet has the same problem though.

Reaction Score
I love DD and what he means to our team but i'm not sold on him as a pro yet. I think he'll be here for his senior year.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
CJ Fair will get drafted over DeAndre, which is the sad thing.

Leaving aside the question of whether he declares or not, that is probably a good thing for DD. He'd benefit from being on a better team.

Reaction Score
fairs struggled taking on more offense, i think hes much stronger as a 2nd or 3rd option (although i suspect the same may be true for deandre). ennis and cooney have definitely been better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom