Blessing or Sports Illustrated Like Jinx | The Boneyard

Blessing or Sports Illustrated Like Jinx

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
How Megan Walker Earned The Right to Become UConn Basketball's Next Superstar

"Walker finished the game with an absurd stat line of 35 points, 11 rebounds, 6 blocks and 5 steals. She's a 6-foot-1 shooting guard with a silky jumper, a polished post game and a wicked handle. Oh, and she can dunk. All signs indicate Walker has the talent and the mindset to become UConn basketball's next superstar. But she knows nothing will be handed to her—which is just the way she likes it."

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
That's a very impressive layup in the video. Not a dunk, though.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
That's a very impressive layup in the video. Not a dunk, though.

Picky, picky orange monkey. ;)

Back in the day that was as close as I got and more often than not I ended up with a sore or a cut somewhere on that hand.

Reaction Score
How Megan Walker Earned The Right to Become UConn Basketball's Next Superstar

"Walker finished the game with an absurd stat line of 35 points, 11 rebounds, 6 blocks and 5 steals. She's a 6-foot-1 shooting guard with a silky jumper, a polished post game and a wicked handle. Oh, and she can dunk. All signs indicate Walker has the talent and the mindset to become UConn basketball's next superstar. But she knows nothing will be handed to her—which is just the way she likes it."
Wait!! I thought we said from her games in Italy that she wasn't a very good shooter. I could swear someone said that....

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I mean it's no "Jewelly Oop" but maybe someday.:rolleyes:

Correct, as Jewell's oops happened in real games against defense rather than in practice against air :cool:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Picky, picky orange monkey. ;)

Back in the day that was as close as I got and more often than not I ended up with a sore or a cut somewhere on that hand.

I never even got that close and I'm 6'6. Maybe I shouldn't admit that, lol.

Ok, in the spirit of togetherness since I started trouble in a perfectly good thread, here's a highlight we can all enjoy:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Wait!! I thought we said from her games in Italy that she wasn't a very good shooter. I could swear someone said that....
That says "silky jumper", not silky accurate jumper. There is a BIG difference.

Reaction Score

Ok, in the spirit of togetherness since I started trouble in a perfectly good thread, here's a highlight we can all enjoy:

LOL the announcer acted as if he just hit the powerball jackpot. I'm not exactly sure what the big deal there is.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

And the bad Taurasi miss that started it made it all the sweeter, sly old monkey. :(

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Well, in Italy she wasn't, a fact that I suspect secretly pleased Geno.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Megan earned the Katie Lou Samuelson 2015-16 role. Lots and lots of criticism and sarcasm. And by March, she could be one of the top 20 players in the nation.

From your lips ....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom