Blah, Blah, Blah...Humbug | The Boneyard

Blah, Blah, Blah...Humbug

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Everything you already know about UConn and Tennessee and some polite mutterings thrown in.

The UConn-Tennessee Basketball Rivalry Is Returning, Here's What Diana Taurasi, Candace Parker And Others Say

There is a little somethin somethin :)

"Taurasi doesn’t have a favorite moment from the UConn-Tennessee rivalry. There isn’t one game that stands out above all the rest, or one play that she relives. Taurasi’s favorite thing about the rivalry can be dwindled down to one word: Domination.

She loved beating Tennessee again and again and again. In the eight times the two teams met while Taurasi was a member of the Huskies, UConn won all but once. With Taurasi’s talent the team was, well, dominant for four consecutive years. And in those four years they defeated the Lady Vols twice for the national championship."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Everything you already know about UConn and Tennessee and some polite mutterings thrown in.

The UConn-Tennessee Basketball Rivalry Is Returning, Here's What Diana Taurasi, Candace Parker And Others Say

"Taurasi doesn’t have a favorite moment from the UConn-Tennessee rivalry. There isn’t one game that stands out above all the rest, or one play that she relives. Taurasi’s favorite thing about the rivalry can be dwindled down to one word: Domination.

She loved beating Tennessee again and again and again. In the eight times the two teams met while Taurasi was a member of the Huskies, UConn won all but once. With Taurasi’s talent the team was, well, dominant for four consecutive years. And in those four years they defeated the Lady Vols twice for the national championship."
I'd respectfully suggest that her last two years DT wasn't surrounded with "talent" per se. Good kids who played hard but she carried those teams. That makes those natties all the more special. IMHO.

Reaction Score

Whew! From the title I thought this was about ME! Whew. I have a favorite moment for DT against UT--when she punched the uprights under the basket---"I hate orange"'!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom