Black-out | The Boneyard

Black-out

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I am experiencing a black-out on SNY, is anyone else experiencing a black-out? If so, have anyone heard what is causing the problem?

Reaction Score
Seems those Comcast didn't extend the courtesy to its customers that SNY is no longer available during negotiations. Thanks Comcast

Reaction Score
Seems those Comcast didn't extend the courtesy to its customers that SNY is no longer available during negotiations. Thanks Comcast
After 15 minutes they can't tell me it's because the Mets game was on

Reaction Score
I was on the phone with Frontier from 3:30-4:00. They had over 200 complaints but couldn't figure out what was going on. After resetting my cable box 3 times, I gave up and went to ESPN3. (I'm in Florida)

Reaction Score
Major pixelated Pre-game show. Was totally unwatchable.
Thank goodness it cleared up for the game. Was losing hope.

Reaction Score

I thought it was the rain coming across CT.. Was like that on Direct TV.. At least they stuck the seniors in at halftime...

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score

Believe it or not, when I called DirectTV to complain about the pixelization, they were unaware that they were having any problem at all, so I convinced their tech to dial up 639. Upon seeing it, he immediately put me on hold and got to his fellow techies. When he came back to my call, he already knew something like a solution was afoot, as he said it would clear up in a few seconds, and it did. Moral of the story: When all else fails, make the call.

Reaction Score
Believe it or not, when I called DirectTV to complain about the pixelization, they were unaware that they were having any problem at all, so I convinced their tech to dial up 639. Upon seeing it, he immediately put me on hold and got to his fellow techies. When he came back to my call, he already knew something like a solution was afoot, as he said it would clear up in a few seconds, and it did. Moral of the story: When all else fails, make the call.
You are the person I need to thank. Thank you.

ps: I always tell the wife to calm down when the power or cable goes out, and that someone else will call and go through the frustration for us.... :rolleyes:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
You are the person I need to thank. Thank you.

ps: I always tell the wife to calm down when the power or cable goes out, and that someone else will call and go through the frustration for us.... :rolleyes:

You're very welcome, amigo. I knew there were others beside me who were experiencing higher than normal BP... ;-)

Reaction Score
Did you pick that avatar just for your comment? classic. :p

Naaa that's my usual feelings about computers ....You should see me when I try to load Twitter comments from here.... I ALWAYS get them in Hungarian or something like that......EVERY TIME!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom