Black Mirror | The Boneyard

Black Mirror

Reaction Score
This is a sci-fi satirical thriller (I think I hear it described that way) and a BBC production which is now available on Netflix. It received a ton of critical acclaim and while I don't think it's a masterpiece, it was very entertaining. And very strange. It's a 2 season run with 6 stand alone total episodes, and I thought 4 of those episodes were great. Worth checking out IMO.

Reaction Score
I've watched the first two episodes so far and found them interesting. Like you said, they're not masterpieces, but they were entertaining and make you think a bit. How can you not be entertained at the thought of the British Prime Minister being blackmailed into screwing a pig (not a euphemism) on live television?

Reaction Score
I've watched the first two episodes so far and found them interesting. Like you said, they're not masterpieces, but they were entertaining and make you think a bit. How can you not be entertained at the thought of the British Prime Minister being blackmailed into screwing a pig (not a euphemism) on live television?

Episode 1 was entertaining but I thought the suspension of belief was a bit much. You are about the enter the sweet spot of the series - I really liked episodes 3-5.

Reaction Score
I think it is brilliant. It is a big picture, meta think piece, on technology and society. The Christmas episode stars Jon Hamm and is wonderful in that most Black Mirror way too. That and Utopia are the two best things out of the UK over the last several years.

Reaction Score
Season 3 is awesome. Especially episode 2. Gotta see it if you like mind____s. The future technology prognostication is spot on in most episodes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom