Black Friday College Football | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Black Friday College Football

Reaction Score
024.png

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

Didn't Zach Miller suffer a similar injury a year or two ago for the Bears? Remember watching the play and it didn't look like much at first but the replay showed otherwise.

I think I recall reading how he almost lost his leg from it but was trying to come back. How anyone tries to come back from that is beyond me. If I almost lost my leg, there's not a shot I'd be out there again.

Hope the kid is ok. Brutal way to end a season, maybe even career.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
It won't. Even though they probably should have lost, that will be considered a good win by the cmte.
It might not be the reason but with ND likely to take a spot, I foresee the Big 12 being left out, barring an upset. Clemson, ND, Alabama, and Michigan are likely your top 4. However, UM will need to beat OSU and win the B1G title game. That game has knocked out B1G schools in the past.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Virginia Tech field looks like it has been strafed by Agent Orange. I doubt the Rent looks like that tomorrow. Our field has been phenomenal.
They barely pulled up any turf that last game in the wet. Looked good at the soccer game and we've had sun since the snow.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
It might not be the reason but with ND likely to take a spot, I foresee the Big 12 being left out, barring an upset. Clemson, ND, Alabama, and Michigan are likely your top 4. However, UM will need to beat OSU and win the B1G title game. That game has knocked out B1G schools in the past.
Well this might no longer be valid....it's early but ND is losing to USC, Clemson is in a tight one with USCe, and Michigan got destroyed.

Still don't think our makes it in. Most likely it'll be two SEC schools and likely Clemson and ND, if they win

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom