Black & Blue Devils ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Black & Blue Devils ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
1] Very tough to judge talent, cohesion, etc. VS CCSU.

2] At least none of our bigs got in foul trouble.

3] I don't care if you're playing a bunch of elderly nuns in high heels, shooting percentages of 61-61-79 has a nice ring to it.

4] The above line does not leave a lot of defensive rebound opportunities for the opponent. Twenty-six, to be exact. But mix in that we had more O-boards than CCSU had D-boards, and the blowout potential goes up exponentially.

5] Donny thinks Ben was the second best athlete ever at UConn? I'm not sure he's in the same league as Sticks and Rudy. But what do I know.

6] I think that if everybody took turns passing to Sanogo and Whaley in the paint, they might've still won by 20.

7] About 14:50 2nd half. Prettiest play of the game. Cole to Ajax to Whaley for the lay in.

8] I'm not sure that I've seen quite that many blown lobs in one game before. Lets just say it'll improve as the season goes on, ot DH will institute a no lob rule.

9] Other than the blown lobs, I can't really think of anything that stood out as bad. Other than the opponent.

10] Sanogo. Beast. Dominated the game.

11] I liked 3 boards a dime and couple steals from Polley. Good to see him doing more that shooting threes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom