BJ McBryde UDFA to Eagles | The Boneyard

BJ McBryde UDFA to Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller 7:51pm via TweetDeck
Signing with @Eagles a dream come true for #UConn DL B.J. McBryde

>>MCBRYDE SIGNS WITH EAGLES

While he didn't get drafted, B.J. McBryde is getting his NFL shot as he has signed as an undrafted free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles.

'I have been wanted to be with them from the start, this whole process this is the team I wanted," McBryde said. "They were at the top of my list." The Eagles were one of the teams on the phone with McBryde as the final picks were being announced. "There were seven or eight picks left and they were on the phone with me along with quite a few teams but they were the ones I wanted," McBryde said. "I am cloud nine, I am going to go celebrate with my family, get some dinner and get ready for rookie camp on Thursday. This is a big moment for me, I am getting ready to prove that I can play this sport at the next level which is what I have been wanting to do for a while.I have to put up or shut up time."

The Eagles sent four assistant coaches including defensive line coach Jerry Azzinaro headed up to UConn to work out Jones, Davis and McBryde a week before the draft. While the Eagles didn't draft either Jones or Davis, getting a closer look at McBryde (who the Eagles project as a 5 technique defensive end in the 3-4 defense).<<

Reaction Score
Wow all Uconn in the NFC East, former teammates will have to hate each other now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom