Bizlaw...the game wasn't the only thing you missed... | The Boneyard

Bizlaw...the game wasn't the only thing you missed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DSC_3441_209.jpg

Too bad you couldn't make the game, but you also missed a free lunch at Subway. :cool:

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I remember seeing that and chuckling to myself thinking BL just won subway!

Reaction Score
Typical cheap UConn...the deal wasn't even that great...it was a "buy one, get one" kind of deal. The whole section was pissed when they read the coupon.

Reaction Score
Typical cheap UConn...the deal wasn't even that great...it was a "buy one, get one" kind of deal. The whole section was pissed when they read the coupon.
same deal as the back of the tickets i believe...

Reaction Score
Don't worry. I got about 20 extra coupons. Can hook up BL at the next game. :)

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm with you BL. I'll eat a veggie grinder on a long road trip to visit family or something, but that's it. It might not be all bad if you can wash 'em down with a Dairy Bar milkshake.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Taking this a bit OT, but now that DiBella's subs are in the area (Berlin Turnpike in Newington... Also one down Milford I think?)... I will never, ever set foot in another Subway again. I actually saw a Subway employee at DiBella's getting a sub before his shift. Anyway... DiBella's good, Subway bad.

Reaction Score
same deal as the back of the tickets i believe...
The back of the ticket says..."Get a regular 6" sub FREE when you buy a 6" sub of equal or greater price and any drink." It expires 12-31-13.
Personally I'd rather have a grinder from Queen Pizza down the street from The Rent. Bon apetit.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Taking this a bit OT, but now that DiBella's subs are in the area (Berlin Turnpike in Newington... Also one down Milford I think?)... I will never, ever set foot in another Subway again. I actually saw a Subway employee at DiBella's getting a sub before his shift. Anyway... DiBella's good, Subway bad.

DiBella's makes Subway look like UConn against Alabama... But seriously, they make mad good sandwiches.

Reaction Score
I remember seeing that and chuckling to myself thinking BL just won subway!

And to think some of us fans were merely disappointed at UConn's showing down on the field. Guess the day wasn't so bad after all, huh?:confused:

Reaction Score
Subway is awful. Whenever I eat there it is as a result of bad planning or the people I am with want to go.

I wish they would just let me make my own sandwich.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Subway is awful. Whenever I eat there it is as a result of bad planning or the people I am with want to go.

I wish they would just let me make my own sandwich.

Subway shouldn't ever be a first choice, but if you are travelling in a different city, you're hungry and there's a subway on every corner, grin and bear it.

I am fortunate that the Subway nearest me is staffed by some young 20 year old stoners. Toppings are always plentiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom