Bit OT:Rebecca Lobo | The Boneyard

Bit OT:Rebecca Lobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
This past Sat took 2 of my grandchildren to Oakdale to see Sesame Street. Rebecca was a few rows behind us with a few of her kids. We had met her a few times although I doubt she remembered. We were social friends of her parents and our names are familiar to her. We actually know her brother fairly well. We spoke with her briefly during intermission and she graciously agreed to a pic with my granddaughters, the older of whom at almost 5 is already a Husky fan. Amazing she had a day off on a sports day to spend with her family. Nice woman.

Reaction Score
This past Sat took 2 of my grandchildren to Oakdale to see Sesame Street. Rebecca was a few rows behind us with a few of her kids. We had met her a few times although I doubt she remembered. We were social friends of her parents and our names are familiar to her. We actually know her brother fairly well. We spoke with her briefly during intermission and she graciously agreed to a pic with my granddaughters, the older of whom at almost 5 is already a Husky fan. Amazing she had a day off on a sports day to spend with her family. Nice woman.
I'm glad your Sesame Street story is better than mine. Year 1 we took my 3.5 yo daughter to see it at Civic Center, way up in the rafters. She loved it. Year 2 we thought we'd surprise her with floor seats. She freaked out at an 8' Big Bird. We had to leave. Couldn't even go up into the rafters.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I'm glad your Sesame Street story is better than mine. Year 1 we took my 3.5 yo daughter to see it at Civic Center, way up in the rafters. She loved it. Year 2 we thought we'd surprise her with floor seats. She freaked out at an 8' Big Bird. We had to leave. Couldn't even go up into the rafters.

We actually picked seats a little farther back for just that reason. Those big critters can be intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom