Bison burgers for tailgating? | The Boneyard

Bison burgers for tailgating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am on a bison burger kick right now. Love the bison at wood n tap. Where can I find bison meat to cook for the BYU game? They used to have it at COSTCO but I did not see it last time I was there. Can anyone help me find a new place? I got a fever...and the only cure is BISON MEAT!

Reaction Score
I am on a bison burger kick right now. Love the bison at wood n tap. Where can I find bison meat to cook for the BYU game? They used to have it at COSTCO but I did not see it last time I was there. Can anyone help me find a new place? I got a fever...and the only cure is BISON MEAT!
  1. You can get it fresh at Mowawk, Bison in the Goshen, Torrington area,
http://www.mohawkbison.com

Reaction Score
Stop and Shop also has it.
I appreciate it guys. I will lookout for it. I didn't know they carried it at Stop n Shop by the way. I'm in Southington but it may be worth the trip to Torrington to try out Mohawk.

Reaction Score
The Stop n Shop in West Hartford on Newington Ave has some.

Reaction Score
I used to buy ground bison meat right at Big Y. I'm sure they still have it. I'd add it to the baked beans concoction I would make that included onions, green peppers and mushrooms. It was a meal in itself.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The Stop n Shop in West Hartford on Newington Ave has some.
Most Stop & Shops have it. Look in the meat fridge between the beef and chicken on the top shelf. It is a brand name, so it's not on the traditional foam plate wrapped in cellophane like their grown beef or chicken. We do bison burgers at least once during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom