Billboard in Fairfield County | The Boneyard

Billboard in Fairfield County

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Ok so it wasn't paid for by the school but was nice to see this in Norwalk on I-95 this morning.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372680005.672931.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Ok so it wasn't paid for by the school but was nice to see this in Norwalk on I-95 this morning.
View attachment 3172

It used to be worse. It's the bank sponsorship. It used to have just a husky logo on the right and a lot of empty space then the bank logo. They recently changed it to the credit card.

It pisses me off every time I see it. That area is where the dump is in norwalk. When you go over the 16 bridge you see it to your right. Meanwhile to your left is a view of the river, sono train bridge and then the sound. Pretty horrible spot eyes competition wise.

This one is a bit more tolerable but is still not a uconn sports billboard and that grinds my never ending gears.

Reaction Score
Sigh. :(. UConn might as well change their slogan to a day light and a dollar short (or 18 million of them).

Reaction Score
It used to be worse. It's the bank sponsorship. It used to have just a husky logo on the right and a lot of empty space then the bank logo. They recently changed it to the credit card.

It pisses me off every time I see it. That area is where the dump is in norwalk. When you go over the 16 bridge you see it to your right. Meanwhile to your left is a view of the river, sono train bridge and then the sound. Pretty horrible spot eyes competition wise.

This one is a bit more tolerable but is still not a uconn sports billboard and that grinds my never ending gears.
It could be raining hundred dollar bills and you'd be complaining that you forgot your umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom