Bill Raftery was kinda drooling over UConn last night | The Boneyard

Bill Raftery was kinda drooling over UConn last night

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Sir Bill gave the program quite the compliment during last night’s beat down of DePaul.
he was talking about the UConn practices and how extraordinary they must be because of all the talented players on this team. Even when Adams entered the game. Bill said he’s really skilled too!! He seemed amazed at the level of talent of our bench players, Jackson, Carlton, Gaffney, Adams, Akok, Polley.
I agree with Bill. The practices must be intense.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Gustavo was the player of the game. He’s UConn’s secret weapon.
Who knew Senor had a first name? Fair warning: do NOT do a google search on Gustavo Testiculo.

Reaction Score
Meet Gustavo Testiculo!

senhor-testiculo-03.jpg

Reaction Score
You don't suppose Raff was talking to Gus when he said Gustavo, do you? In a Gus, Gusinator, Gusomatic, Gustavo... kind of way?
after spending way too much time googling last night trying to figure out this seemingly obscure reference, this is the only thing that makes sense at this point.

Reaction Score
this is all starting to come full circle now.

in my searching i have come across dr. gustavo vinagre

he is an orthopaedic sports surgeon who specializes in chinese cupping therapy.

Dr. Gustavo Vinagre › What is “Cupping”?

so it seems that under the guise of a clever double entendre, raf’s remark during yesterday’s game was likely a reference to bouknight’s recent cupping therapy with dr. vinagre, and i would suggest perhaps even a prescient warning that bouknight was about to succumb to painful altercations with said therapy.

“you can book it, Gustavo”
“you can Bouk it, Gustavo”
“you can Bouk it, (Dr.) Gustavo (Vinagre)”

this leads to the inevitable question: was Raf onto something? is this why he was taken off tonight’s broadcast?

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score

so it seems that under the guise of a clever double entendre, raf’s remark during yesterday’s game was likely a reference to bouknight’s recent cupping therapy with dr. vinagre, and i would suggest perhaps even a prescient warning that bouknight was about to succumb to painful altercations with said therapy.

this leads to the inevitable question: was Raf onto something? is this why he was taken off tonight’s broadcast?

Thank you for your service.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Impressive work.

Reaction Score
It's a disgrace that Raf got pulled out to the lame Big Ten, and not at his rightful place at the BET.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom