Bill Belichick Interview | The Boneyard

Bill Belichick Interview

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Everyone else is playing checkers; he's playing chess.

It does help to have maybe the best quarterback in the history of the game who just happens to be ok with not blowing up the salary cap because his spouse is worth billions.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It does help to have maybe the best quarterback in the history of the game who just happens to be ok with not blowing up the salary cap because his spouse is worth billions.
Being a Jets fan, I have to admit that I would love to see Brady retire and Belichek have a Phil Jackson like end to his career.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

No argument there. Although, I'd say it's probably more about Brady's maniacal desire to win than his wife's money. Money seems pretty low down the list of his priority's.

And remember, he was the highest paid QB (or thereabouts) for a while there. He's made over $200,000,000 in his career.

Reaction Score
Being a Jets fan, I have to admit that I would love to see Brady retire and Belichek have a Phil Jackson like end to his career.
He went to Wesleyan. We can't let him embarrass the school.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He's the best. You can see why.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Here's another article. Quotes from Urban Meyer. I like this quote from Gregg Popovich, which reminds me a little of what Kevin Ollie had to say the other day.

"We're looking for people ... [who] have gotten over themselves, and you can tell that pretty quickly. You can talk to somebody for four or five minutes, and you can tell if it's about them, or if they understand that they're just a piece of the puzzle. So we look for that. A sense of humor is a huge thing with us. You've got to be able to laugh. You've got to be able to take a dig, give a dig — that sort of thing. And [you have to] feel comfortable in your own skin that you don't have all the answers."​

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
It does.

But Belichick outsmarts the competition on the field and in personnel moves.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom