Bilas top NCAA tourney coaches | The Boneyard

Bilas top NCAA tourney coaches

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
haven't seen this posted, so I'll just leave this here...probably pretty fair imho

Reaction Score
Yawn. Duke loyalist to the end. As for Few, he’s solidly in Izzo territory of coaches who don’t have nearly enough hardware considering the talent they’ve had to work with (although at least Izzo has one ring to wave around).

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
1647465478997.png

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This is for this years tournament
I have no real issue with this list - these guys have the experience of dancing
No way does DH belong on this list now - he will at some point in the future
Love that he added McKillop

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
yo leave jay bilas alone. he's predicting uconn vs zags in the sweet 16 and that we're gonna be a tough out.
Remember last year. They said the pups were a final 4 team. Bounced out first round. I don't pay attention anymore. Let the boys settle it on the court. Can't stand the build up and then crash.

Reaction Score
Remember last year. They said the pups were a final 4 team. Bounced out first round. I don't pay attention anymore. Let the boys settle it on the court. Can't stand the build up and then crash.
The build up and the guessing by the talking heads gets nauseating - throw up the ball and let the games begin!!

Reaction Score
yo leave jay bilas alone. he's predicting uconn vs zags in the sweet 16 and that we're gonna be a tough out.

I just listened to Gottlieb with Russillo and he had UConn beating Arkansas and said the Gonzaga game is going to be “very close.” Not sure if that’s good or bad.

Reaction Score
I just listened to Gottlieb with Russillo and he had UConn beating Arkansas and said the Gonzaga game is going to be “very close.” Not sure if that’s good or bad.

Gottlieb completely mailed that segment in. Pure chalk

Reaction Score
Gottlieb completely mailed that segment in. Pure chalk

I don’t hate Gottlieb like most people do. I don’t think I’d want to hang out with him, but I think he knows college basketball.

Reaction Score
If we're talking about right now and not all time there's no way K is ahead of Jay Wright.
I have said going back a few years now. Wright develops players well and will only recruit players he knows he can mold into his style. Plus he mentally prepares player well as they never seem to get rattled and his in game strategy is excellen’t.
I don’t hate Duke or Coach K in the slightest, but Mr GQ is better now

Reaction Score
haven't seen this posted, so I'll just leave this here...probably pretty fair imho

He is dirty as hell, but there aren't nine coaches in this tourney better than Pearl.

If "coaching" is the criteria, Squid shouldn't be top 15.

Based on current ability, not career resume, I'd take Wright and Izzo over K.

I am in the vast minority, but I think Few is a tad overrated. He is good, but not great. He built a strong program in a weak conference. Call me when he wins one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom