Bigger, stronger Adeyemi hopes to save his best for last at UConn (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Bigger, stronger Adeyemi hopes to save his best for last at UConn (Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2015/08/bigger-stronger-adeyemi-hopes-to-save.html

>> "I think the three of us (Adeyemi, Folorunso Fatukasi and Julian Campenni) can wreak havoc all year. I think we have one of the best defensive lines. We have Cole (Ormsby, who had 3 1/2 of those sacks) behind us, we have Mike Myers, Sean Marinan coming off the bench who can help us a lot so I feel like all six of us are deep at defensive line to help the team tremendously. (Freshman David) Ryslik is doing his thing, he is coming along nicely. He came in, he is 300 pounds and has good size. We are hoping he could help us in the future."<<

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
We have a lot of size on the DL. The key will be closing speed on QB's. I have moderate to high hopes for this group.

Reaction Score
all the D line has to do is stop the run and clog the middle. This frees up the linebackers to take risks by blitzing off the edge That is how diaco envisions the defense working by using the 3-4 and I believe we have the added size and experience to pull it off this year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
all the D line has to do is stop the run and clog the middle. This frees up the linebackers to take risks by blitzing off the edge That is how diaco envisions the defense working by using the 3-4 and I believe we have the added size and experience to pull it off this year.

An ideal 3-4 scheme requires one, and preferably two, of the linemen to command a double team. Campenni is pretty much a double of the center and one of the guards. It would be great if either of the ends could command a TE or RB to double up on that side.

Reaction Score
I hope Adeyemi finally puts it,together. I think he has under achieved for his physical gifts. He gets one last chance to make it count.

Reaction Score
An ideal 3-4 scheme requires one, and preferably two, of the linemen to command a double team. Campenni is pretty much a double of the center and one of the guards. It would be great if either of the ends could command a TE or RB to double up on that side.
From the reports it appears that fatukasi will be quite the force. Many teams will have to double team him unless they have an all conference guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom