BIG upgrade at Providence | The Boneyard

BIG upgrade at Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Strange move for the coach though. He could've done much better given his resume. But maybe he likes small-ish Catholic schools.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What does someone named "Crowley" know of good Italian food? :)
Unless his mom's maiden is Aureimma maybe?

Reaction Score
PC has a pretty big athletic footprint these days. Paying some high salaries and great facilities. And--while I don't know if this has anything to do with this--under a great deal of student pressure PC just made a big commitment to diversity, so WCBB may be one (small) way of addressing that.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
What does someone named "Crowley" know of good Italian food? :)

I have wandered in the desert of good Italian food for so long! My clan dressed with the Stuarts, but went to war in their own kilt, but we still know a real Italian meal when we see it! Unfortunately, it does not exist in Montana. Nope, Montanans do not know a specey, spicy meat ball or a good Bolognese sauce or .. ad infinitum.

Reaction Score
My clan dressed with the Stuarts,
When I was 20 and bumming through Europe, in Edinburgh I tried on a kilt and just couldn't live without one. I decided to buy the whole regalia (Harris Tweed jacket, sporran, flashes, dirk, etc), selecting a bright white with blue and red tartan. The salesman discretely asked me if I was planning to wear in it in the U.S., and I replied "yes". He then said that maybe I should select something more conservative (as if that would matter!). I settled on the Stuart hunting kilt. Loved wearing it when it used to fit.

Reaction Score
I have wandered in the desert of good Italian food for so long! My clan dressed with the Stuarts, but went to war in their own kilt, but we still know a real Italian meal when we see it! Unfortunately, it does not exist in Montana. Nope, Montanans do not know a specey, spicy meat ball or a good Bolognese sauce or .. ad infinitum.
My Mother was a Keenan and married an Italian. She cooked Italian like it was from the old North Italy. As do I...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
My Mother was a Keenan and married an Italian. She cooked Italian like it was from the old North Italy. As do I...

I make a mean red (meat) sauce and a pretty decent white sauce with shrimp, but then I'm lost. :( Still pretty good for a freckle face from Scotland I suppose.

upload_2016-5-10_19-34-15.png

The riddle of the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member