Big Ten Pushes Ahead With Addition Of Troubled Rutgers | The Boneyard

Big Ten Pushes Ahead With Addition Of Troubled Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
honestly i'd rather the courant write pieces on our new conference members and highlight some of the accomplishments to familiarize the fan base than keep repeating these same articles about the B1G and Rutgers. Beating a dead horse.

Reaction Score
honestly i'd rather the courant write pieces on our new conference members and highlight some of the accomplishments to familiarize the fan base than keep repeating these same articles about the B1G and Rutgers. Beating a dead horse.

The Courant has been asleep during much of the realignment mania. My opinion is the management is happy we are in conference USA

Reaction Score
Wait, wait...I read something in that article that is a signal to us:

"These things sort of have to take their course and the seeds you're planting now may not take root for years to come, but that's why they're putting in the effort now," Berke said.

KO talked about planting seeds on our postseason run. He said there was no better place to plant seeds than in the (Madison Square) Garden! Someone send this to the West Virginia board -we are in!!!

Reaction Score
I guess they had to fill the space with something. But the lead story on a Sunday? This is like the pretty girl who was snubbed by the prom king asking if he is happy with his choice. Whiney, petty and trite.

I would have rather seen the space filled with Indy 500 and Monaco stories. Maybe even Lax or women's softball. And I don't watch or care about any of those. That should be an embarrassment to the writer and the Courant and Uconn if they encouraged it in any way.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wait, wait...I read something in that article that is a signal to us:

"These things sort of have to take their course and the seeds you're planting now may not take root for years to come, but that's why they're putting in the effort now," Berke said.

KO talked about planting seeds on our postseason run. He said there was no better place to plant seeds than in the (Madison Square) Garden! Someone send this to the West Virginia board -we are in!!!
catintinfoil.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:

...nothing. She just smiles and nods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members