Big Shot Renee!! | The Boneyard

Big Shot Renee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
I like it! Remember, she also made that huge 3 with about a minute left to tie up Game 3 of the Finals last year before Maya's game-winner. So it seems like a pretty apt nickname to me. :D

Reaction Score
Certainly an exciting finish to a game of great interest. Two undefeated teams plus Parker fans expecting the game would highlight the injustice of Candace's exclusion from the Olympic team.

It was nice that a former UConn player was the day's hero. Regarding Parker, that didn't work out so well. Shooting 3 for 13, 0-3 three pointers, and 3 for 8 Foul shots, 4 turnovers, and a -2 plus/minus. Maya Moore out for much of the game because of foul trouble and injury. Still, the Sparks were unable to pull out the win.

I'm sure, Geno in some nefarious way caused the Sparks loss.;)

Reaction Score
Certainly an exciting finish to a game of great interest. Two undefeated teams plus Parker fans expecting the game would highlight the injustice of Candace's exclusion from the Olympic team.

It was nice that a former UConn player was the day's hero. Regarding Parker, that didn't work out so well. Shooting 3 for 13, 0-3 three pointers, and 3 for 8 Foul shots, 4 turnovers, and a -2 plus/minus. Maya Moore out for much of the game because of foul trouble and injury. Still, the Sparks were unable to pull out the win.

I'm sure, Geno in some nefarious way caused the Sparks loss.;)

Funny, I thought the same thing. Maybe not the Sparks losing but definitely Parker having a poor game.

Reaction Score
I like it! Remember, she also made that huge 3 with about a minute left to tie up Game 3 of the Finals last year before Maya's game-winner. So it seems like a pretty apt nickname to me. :D

Yes I do, as I yelled her name right before yelling Maya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom