BIG MSU fan tonight. | The Boneyard

BIG MSU fan tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Big games early in the season don't usually end well for Izzo, but a nice 10-0 start to the game (no jinx!)

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I hope they stick it to the Squid and Uk.

(even though I have bad memories from my FF visit to their beautiful home city).

The overwhelming majority of MSU fans I met in Detroit were complete dicks. I think that was mostly because they were drunk college students, thrilled to gobble up UConn's excess seats for face value. I was fortunate that my dad was not sitting with me.

U

UCONNfan1

So far, it's pretty clear in the game that a bunch of "diaper dandies" aren't as good as a seasoned team with good chemistry.

Reaction Score
The overwhelming majority of MSU fans I met in Detroit were complete dicks. I think that was mostly because they were drunk college students, thrilled to gobble up UConn's excess seats for face value. I was fortunate that my dad was not sitting with me.
They were the worst fans maybe ever- they verbally abused my girlfriend and tried to start a flight with me several times leaving the building. Not to mention their city is a S4it hole.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
They were the worst fans maybe ever- they verbally abused my girlfriend and tried to start a flight with me several times leaving the building. Not to mention their city is a S4it hole.

Ha agreed. Pretty sure you and I discussed this at length four and a half years ago. Tbh I haven't met many people from Michigan with redeeming qualities. Gift it to Canada for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom