Big Lineup Changes: UConn v ND 11/1/15 | The Boneyard

Big Lineup Changes: UConn v ND 11/1/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Big lineup changes following yesterday's dismal effort.

The line of Naas, Letunov, and Thompson is no more.

Naas is sitting out for, I believe, is the first time in his career.
Letunov is centering the second line with Golonka and Ronan.
Thompson is moved to the third line with Ojantakanen and Richter.
El-Mir is playing on the fourth line with Ferris and Kilter.

The six defensemen stay the same.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Sitting in what seems as though will end up the heart of the ND fan section...

Reaction Score
Yea man, I'm here and way more ND fans. Barclays better have paid UConn a good chunk of $ for this to happen. Pathetic display of Fairfield county fans. Show up! If UConn has to pay for this game, I'll be pissed.

Reaction Score
Terrible weekend. Being badly outplayed.

Teams playing at two different levels.

Reaction Score
4-0 ND

It is games and weekends like this that show how much further this program has to go.

Reaction Score
5-1. Goal by Kirkland. UConn sucks today as so does Barclays.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
ct06111 said:
Yea man, I'm here and way more ND fans. Barclays better have paid UConn a good chunk of $ for this to happen. Pathetic display of Fairfield county fans. Show up! If UConn has to pay for this game, I'll be pissed.

Agreed. The big problem is a lot of UConn fans are giants fans, Notre Dame fans not so much. Hard to blame CT fans for having too many other choices. ND fans pretty reserved.
Hoping the third period is respectable.

Reaction Score
Seems the team can't handle back to back games in consecutive days right now. They seem to play their worst hockey in those situation.

Reaction Score
Seems the team can't handle back to back games in consecutive days right now. They seem to play their worst hockey in those situation.
Problem is they played terribly yesterday, too. Team is not talented enough to play in the top half of Hockey East week in and week out.

Reaction Score
Yeah. That's why they lost 10-1. He was hurt. Uh huh

Reaction Score
Yeah. That's why they lost 10-1. He was hurt. Uh huh

Nah, last year when he gave up that 10 goals. He was hurt. He had double hip
Surgery in the offseason. I remember he was laboring just to get up during the PC game @ XL.

Reaction Score
Speaking of, I just ran into Nichols parent @ the game. I gave the utt most respect to him and his family. He is nasty goalie.

Reaction Score
This is Hockey East people!!!! It will take several years for us to build a team that can consistantly compete on a nightly basis. Give it time. ND is just a big powerful team that UConn doesn' t match up well against. The team needs to learn from these games and work hard in practice to get better.

Reaction Score
Rough game...was in the firehouse yesterday so didn't go to the game at the XL Center. letunov and Thompson looked out of sync not playing with each other..and with their new respective lines. Our Freshman are true 17 yr old kids with 2 of them being eligible for the draft this year (Masonius and Thompson) 2 (Gendron and Letunov) were drafted last year ...ND's freshman are a year or 2 older. This is gonna be a process and will take time...up's and down's along the way. IMHO if they skated the way they did against BU this is a different game. I thought BU was MUCH more talented and much bigger. I'm not impressed by ND so far like I have been by BC, BU, PC and QU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom