Big girl needed. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Big girl needed.

Reaction Score
Agreed. You and Coco seem to support my opinion that these rankings are meaningless. Which makes me wonder why so many on here care about them and try to use them to support opinions about the success and college readiness of recruiting classes. The fans and the gurus are just guessing.
It's a cottage industry. Mostly run by men.

What do you think of a guy who makes his living off of "rating" some young girls future.

And IMO the whole thing needs some oversight. These are kids, and it starts very early.

Reaction Score
It doesn't look good. UConn finds itself without truly dominant players, other than Crystal, next year. Walker and Williams will need to drastically improve their game. ONO will never be quick so needs to beef up and stay out of foul trouble. I expect Oregon to be dominant program in 2020s.

Reaction Score
It doesn't look good. UConn finds itself without truly dominant players, other than Crystal, next year. Walker and Williams will need to drastically improve their game. ONO will never be quick so needs to beef up and stay out of foul trouble. I expect Oregon to be dominant program in 2020s.
ONO, she will be very, very good.

Reaction Score
yes, if Geno and his coaching staff is presently pursuing a couple of additional players to fill out the 2019/2020 roster, via Graduate Transfers and International Players, that getting 1 "Big Player" [6' 6" Type] and possibly a Point Guard to back up CD, would be the priority. I believe that Griffin will surprise allot of people next year, and will be that Wing Scorer that will fill the void left by KLS. Then Geno has to really score big for the 2020 recruiting class.

Reaction Score

Walker needs to "drastically" improver her game. Don't you think that's overstating it just a bit? How good does she have to be before you are satisfied?

Reaction Score
Walker needs to "drastically" improver her game. Don't you think that's overstating it just a bit? How good does she have to be before you are satisfied?
Good enough to consistently replace Pheesa or Lou as a guaranteed 20 point a game scorer. Same for Williams. I think she can.

Joevacc

Vacc Man
Reaction Score
What about the two Polish girls that might be looking at Uconn

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Good enough to consistently replace Pheesa or Lou as a guaranteed 20 point a game scorer. Same for Williams. I think she can.
No one on the team is a guaranteed 20 points a game scorer and Ono is already quick.

Reaction Score

I don't think a "drastic" improvement is needed for Walker to be a replacement for Lou's output.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom