Big game Thursday! | The Boneyard

Big game Thursday!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
South Carolina at LSU at 8:00...don't know who is broadcasting it.
Only in a couple of games has SC shown some vulnerability...might this be one?

BTW: quite appropriately on Super Bowl Sunday February 11 UConn is at SC.
Fortunately our game is at 2:00 on espn while after hours of blathering on the football game it won't begin
'till way after our game is over. South Carolina has been destroying good teams...might this season wind up
resembling 2002? Hope not.

Reaction Score
South Carolina at LSU at 8:00...don't know who is broadcasting it.
Only in a couple of games has SC shown some vulnerability...might this be one?

Fortunately our game is at 2:00 on espn while after hours of blathering on the football game it won't begin
'till way after our game is over. South Carolina has been destroying good teams...might this season wind up
resembling 2002? Hope not.
The LSUScar (ESPN) game is sold out and will be packed with liquored up corndogs for Gameday.

The UConn game at SCar game has been sold out for about a month but, being on SB Sunday, some of the corporate tickets might not be used

Reaction Score
Hope springs eternal!
I just hope everyone (on both sides) comes out of this game (SC vs UConn) healthy!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’ll be at the Louisville/Syracuse (noon) game before that. That Sunday should be quite a thrill ride.

Reaction Score
If I were a betting man, I’d have put my $ on SC. Reese tends to struggle against size.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
LSU has the home court. SC appears to be the better team. Why do these teams play only 1x in the regular season? Seems like an SEC fix.

Reaction Score
Random thought of the night after watching the UCLA loss: If South Carolina were to lose in a close game to LSU, would they remain ranked #1 in the polls?

I think we would no longer be the unanimous #1 (share votes with K. State and Iowa) at the most generous of rankings, but I have a feeling K. State would probably move to #1 and we would move to #2 with a few #1 votes.

Reaction Score
South Carolina by 20+. Don’t see any team hanging with this team this year unfortunately for the rest of us. The good game of the week happened tonight. Don’t see LSU/SC coming close to the Pac 12 games this weekend and the Iowa/Ohio State game. It will be over by half time imo.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I think SC wins by 10-15, particularly if they get a good showing from Raven Johnson (and she’s been excellent almost all year). I think LSU has potential to win but Hailey Van Lith has really struggled adjusting to the PG role and being hounded by Hall/Johnson/Fulwiley is going to be tough for her.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
South Carolina by 20+. Don’t see any team hanging with this team this year unfortunately for the rest of us. The good game of the week happened tonight. Don’t see LSU/SC coming close to the Pac 12 games this weekend and the Iowa/Ohio State game. It will be over by half time imo.
IMO SC will win but IDK about 20 points. I doubt it. They haven't exactly played the worlds toughest sched. so far. Some ranked teams but not the cream of the crop. Utah was pretty close. They are the faves but I'm not sold on the domination thing just yet. We'll see.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Gamecock: lose to LSU at LSU...they stay at #1...deservedly so...an individual cranky
soul might put them at #2 but they easily stay #1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom