2022 Recruiting: - Big East | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Xavier with a heck of a '22 class with Ward and #83 recruit Kam Craft.

Know anything about Providence’s 2022 point guard Quante Berry? I haven’t had much time to look at film recently but I did see they landed him.

Reaction Score

Speaks highly of Illinois new assistant. same guy that recruited epps. Rooting for unc here since that will take them out of the running for karaban

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
cam whitmore - playa. and howcome the very few guys i even get excited aboot now seem to have either signed with, or actively targeted by schools named kentucky, unc, duke, and such?

Last edited by a moderator:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

Speaks highly of Illinois new assistant. same guy that recruited epps. Rooting for unc here since that will take them out of the running for karaban

in the article, not once, not twice, but three times he specifically, openly, and notoriously describes a recruiting head coach as 'he knows what he's talking about.'
the obvious implication being that many don't. a big fan before this article, now im scrounging around the change jar and thinking 'nil' thoughts.
'That you actually need me and not just want me.”
dude is nails. awesomesauce.
22 and 12 last season.
including this one, many other 'brand' names also reported out this giant, epic, yuge breaking news story aboot nuthin- his now narrowed list to ten (!) schools. he must be a thing lately.
sadly, no mention of us. :(

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
hmmmm, 'hottest prospect in the country right now?'

but u knew that, amiright?
his shot floats thru the net, 3 or drive hard, mebbe finish on ur head as he plows thru contact, blocks shots back to yesteryear, grabs all the boards, dimes like fdr, friendly, nice, and kind to lost animals. what took the 'experts' so long to figger it out?
'
he knows what he's talking about.' i'll forever associate those words with mr. whitmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom