Big East Tourney - Team hotel | The Boneyard

Big East Tourney - Team hotel

Reaction Score
Does anyone know the UConn team hotel for the ‘23 big east tourney? Last year, I randomly ended up at the Villanova team hotel - Intercon Times Square, which was NOT ideal.

Also, for those thinking this type of information is considered “secret”… after a quick google search, Villanova actually states where the team hotel is … which I think is cool for spirit… etc.. Couldn’t find anything for the good guys…

Anyways, appreciate any insight… can’t wait to take over the garden!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
No idea. I’m at the Hilton Midtown tho with a few other husky fans.

Reaction Score
I know some teams stay at the New Yorker because I saw them there last year. Someone should ask AD David Benedict on twitter, he’d probably let you know

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Remember the courant expose on CT tax dollars on players ordering 17 dollar carafes of orange juice at the four seasons 20-25 years ago?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
My car, I commute, a tradition that began in 1990

I slept a lot more and saved a lot of money when we were on the AAC. :)

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Remember the courant expose on CT tax dollars on players ordering 17 dollar carafes of orange juice at the four seasons 20-25 years ago?
As they should be. I’m going to a birthday dinner tonight at Mohegan. Someone else is paying and I’m taking them to town.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Does anyone know the UConn team hotel for the ‘23 big east tourney? Last year, I randomly ended up at the Villanova team hotel - Intercon Times Square, which was NOT ideal.

Also, for those thinking this type of information is considered “secret”… after a quick google search, Villanova actually states where the team hotel is … which I think is cool for spirit… etc.. Couldn’t find anything for the good guys…

Anyways, appreciate any insight… can’t wait to take over the garden!

Maybe we're concerned a few UConn fans will show up to heckle the team, that can't be good

Reaction Score
Bumping this so I dont get stuck at the Villanova hotel for second year in a row. Anyone know UConn's?

Reaction Score
my dad found out where the team was staying for the 04 BET. the name escapes me but it's probably not the same place nowadays. anyways, getting all their autographs on their way out the door to play pitt, followed by a win, was the best gift a 15 year old could ever ask for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom