Big East Tourney - Let's lose Game 1 | The Boneyard

Big East Tourney - Let's lose Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi Everyone!

Remember me?! I'm the one who got destroyed for suggesting we use our bench more a few weeks ago and if we got a few losses along the way then who cares, at least our starters could get some rest. Well here we are, we lost anyways whilst our starters have been absolutely run into the ground and you can see the fumes from a mile away. I was at the game last night and those fumes actually made me dizzy. That's how potent they were! Anywho, I didn't get emotional one bit over over losing that game. Why would I? What did we honestly expect? Our ladies have really fought admirably, but are exhausted. Lou was out there limping around and gassed. She is crucial to our success as our most consistent scorer right now, put her in bubble wrap please.

So here's my new 'hot take'...Let's go lose game 1 of the Big East Tourney and properly rest up for the Big Dance! :D I want to see half-jogs out there on the court, sprints need not apply! You know what, let's just power walk up and down the court. Scratch that, normal paced walking please. Also, I want Lou sitting in a massage chair in the locker room with cucumbers over her weary eyeballs whilst her teammates walk up and down the court putting up an occasional shot. Do we really want to see this team try to play 3 games in 3 days?! That's a big NOPE for me! Go out there ladies and put up a L. Go home and sleep in your own beds, take some mental days off, and get ready for the big tourney!

Til next time ya'll! Love you all! xoxoxo ;)
Rings

Reaction Score
I got lambasted for expressing a similar opinion. "How dare I question Saint Geno."
1. When both Caroline and Azzi were out, all I saw on here was "not until they are entirely healthy". Apparently that doesn't extend to the "starters" who are obviously NOT healthy: both mentally and physically. .
2. It's quite clear that "the bench" doesn't score, because whenever they rarely get in, and make a mistake, as all players do, they are banished to the bench for the rest of the game. So they play looking over their shoulder at the scorers table to see if/when they are getting pulled. In case folks here haven't noticed, the starters aren't scoring either.
For the record, I've been a Geno and UConn fan from day 1 at the Field House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom