Big East tourney in 4k | The Boneyard

Big East tourney in 4k

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Interesting... found this:

Not gonna lie I kinda want to do a fubo trial to see it in 4K. YouTube tv dropping the ball

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I watch via YT TV and the streams look terrible, even the CBS 1080 ones. Could be the 4k display I'm using as I haven't tried watching on an actual TV though. YT is offering 4k of some sort but I didn't look to see what content and at what upcharge.

Reaction Score
Xfinity duckks me again...
The article mentions Comcast is offering it in 4K. Xfinity is through Comcast, so it should be available- unless I’m missing something in the article.

Reaction Score
I watch via YT TV and the streams look terrible, even the CBS 1080 ones. Could be the 4k display I'm using as I haven't tried watching on an actual TV though. YT is offering 4k of some sort but I didn't look to see what content and at what upcharge.
YouTube TV has been great for me on my 4K tv. Have had many more problems with Fubo and other streaming services

Reaction Score
The big win here seems to be the fact that Fox’s 4K also includes HDR. 1080 to 4K doesn’t make too much of a difference for me, but once you add in HDR it’s a totally different viewing experience. Very few sporting events are actually broadcast in 4K so it’s a treat that the BET is one of the lucky few

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
The big win here seems to be the fact that Fox’s 4K also includes HDR. 1080 to 4K doesn’t make too much of a difference for me, but once you add in HDR it’s a totally different viewing experience. Very few sporting events are actually broadcast in 4K so it’s a treat that the BET is one of the lucky few
That was more or less my take away too - benefit is really the HDR versus the resolution since the cameras seem to be 1080P.

Reaction Score
Weird. Mine are find. Sometimes it jumps to 480. You can switch it back to 1080 and/or 720.

Reaction Score
Anyone having trouble watching on FuboTV - it’s just frozen for me
You figure it out? I’m thinking to sign up for a free trial with fubo to watch the big east tourney. Is it all games in 4K? All the games have been on FS1 so far, I’m assuming that is supposed to be in 4K (as opposed to just games on regular fox)?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You figure it out? I’m thinking to sign up for a free trial with fubo to watch the big east tourney. Is it all games in 4K? All the games have been on FS1 so far, I’m assuming that is supposed to be in 4K (as opposed to just games on regular fox)?
Anyone having trouble watching on FuboTV - it’s just frozen for me
I bought the elite package. Didn’t cancel cable to see how it does. I like it a lot but the delay is not good. The games i watched have been a very good quality

Reaction Score
Watching it trough the fox sports app and it looks horrible

Reaction Score
4K Didn’t work for me unfortunately. Going to cancel

Reaction Score
Tried fubo on my tv, and it looks horrible. Somethings wrong with the contrast, everything is so bright/white, can barely see the UConn letters on the scoreboard. Tried changing my tv settings too, but eventually gave up and went back to regular non 4K and looks so much better

Reaction Score
On your phone? Try the FOX NOW App.
Crystal ? clear when I used it off and on today. Plus, other channels for above the rim camera.

Reaction Score
Watching in 4K on my 75 inch TV. Oh Yeah.
Absolutely unwatchable for me. Audio was way out of sync, and picture was way too jerky to watch. I was able to see the last 3 minutes on regular FS1, and it was ok there. Went back to watch the dvr game in 4k, and it was better for a few minutes, then same stuff. I’m not even sure it was 4k anyway.

Reaction Score
Well, when I went to FS! got a pop up saying game was available in 4K...hit info to proceed. I did, and it did. Worked fine here in Denver.

Reaction Score
Well, when I went to FS! got a pop up saying game was available in 4K...hit info to proceed. I did, and it did. Worked fine here in Denver.
Well, I guess I'll try to dvr both regular and 4k... maybe it will be ok today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom