Big East Thursday Ticket Prices vs ACC Thursday Ticket Prices | The Boneyard

Big East Thursday Ticket Prices vs ACC Thursday Ticket Prices

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
23C43132-D3F3-4270-96F1-45E7406F77C4.jpeg

Reaction Score
Unbelievable.

The ACC and big10 trying their hand at NYC conf tourneys has been one of the biggest epic fails in history.
It really is incredible when you consider that Cuse, Pitt and to some extent BC, used to bring fans to the Garden. Now their fans don’t bother. They can say what they want, but the ACC has been awful for them. Pitt is happy with football right now, but Narduzzi won’t be there much longer if he keeps winning.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Not playing in the Big East Tournament in the garden every year was by far the saddest thing about being in the AAC to me. (Being in the same conference as East Carolina obviously wasn’t great either.)

Can’t imagine playing in a Big Ten or ACC tournament would get me even close to as hyped.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The ACC fan base is mostly in NC/VA...put the ACC Tourney back where it belongs.
To be fair they probably would do better if they had some northeastern teams, or at least some northeastern teams that anyone cares about.

Reaction Score
To be fair they probably would do better if they had some northeastern teams, or at least some northeastern teams that anyone cares about.
Can't duplicate the atmosphere for ACC Tourney they had when in NC or GA in Brooklyn, NY....it doesn't work.

Reaction Score
When the Big East realigned back in 2013-14. It was fun for the writers to talk about ticket prices in regards to ACC and Big East... of-course, it fit the narrative that the Big East was dead. But its been a few years since I last saw an article in regards to ticket prices.

It is clear than since 2015-16 the Big East Tournament has returned 100% to its former glory. The ACC Tournament is an after-thought in this city

Reaction Score
Can't duplicate the atmosphere for ACC Tourney they had when in NC or GA in Brooklyn, NY....it doesn't work.
Except the atmosphere has sucked for years. I think part of the reason they tried NY was the empty seats in Greensboro or wherever it was.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Makes it easier to see ACC instead of watching providence on Thursday afternoon.

Reaction Score
LOL

"It is the premier event this week in town, as the ACC Tournament serves as the junior varsity at Barclays Center compared to the superior Big East."

Reaction Score
LOL

"It is the premier event this week in town, as the ACC Tournament serves as the junior varsity at Barclays Center compared to the superior Big East."

Nice pic of Bobby Hurley, sheesh.

Reaction Score
LOL

My man Zach has blasted the ACC Tournament at least twice already this week. Either he is really a big fan or getting paid to do so. lol

either way. I'm loving it. Can't wait for tipoff 4:30pm. see ya later for those who will be there!

Reaction Score
add in the upcoming seat and tix for the upcoming season and I find , 40 years of being a season tix holder, I am being priced out of my long time seats. UCONN does not set the MSG tickets, but they are over playing their hand for UCONN ticketing.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Makes zero sense to hold the ACC tournament in NYC
Would be better off in Miami or Charlotte
Cannot compete crowd wise with the NBE, especially after Cuse loses today, the place will be vacant
Yeah, before they lost Maryland and the northeast teams became absolute crap, it was sort of viable. But the league is terrible this year, and what quality it has is further south. But they were always better off in Charlotte or DC. Atlanta is the SEC I think, right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom