Big East schools to vote on Temple in all sports this WED... | The Boneyard

Big East schools to vote on Temple in all sports this WED...

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Which of course in Big East terms, the vote will happen in mid-May.

Report is from a DePaul source. We'll see...

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Is that because DePaul is announcing they are folding there athletic department? :oops:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
BE wanted to make announcement before BE tourney started on wed. Doing so required Temple to get exit agreeement w/MAC shored up. BE is holding next meeting this wed., so presumption is that they will vote them in and then announce the same once agreement w/MAC finalized.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
BE wanted to make announcement before BE tourney started on wed. Doing so required Temple to get exit agreeement w/MAC shored up. BE is holding next meeting this wed., so presumption is that they will vote them in and then announce the same once agreement w/MAC finalized.

The Big East tournament starts on Tuesday...not Wednesday. So there goes that theory.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I've been a pretty big apologist for the BE Commissioner and the BE Conference as a whole during the whole raid, as I truly believe that teams would've left for greener pastures and bigger tv money almost regardless of what could have (reasonably) been done.

That being said, to not have this signed, sealed and delivered before agreeing to the settlement with West Virginia is just completely unacceptable.

It's just a bad joke at this point.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Conventional wisdom would say they don't leak this if they don't already know the vote count and the outcome of Temple's exit deal. But that's just conventional wisdom...

Reaction Score
Temple? To the Big East??? Please, can we stop the nonsense. Been there, done that, found them to be woefully inadequate for big time college football. End of discussion.

Reaction Score
Conventional wisdom would say they don't leak this if they don't already know the vote count and the outcome of Temple's exit deal. But that's just conventional wisdom...
Yes, but this is the Big East...Wha tif PC and St Johns don't want Temple?

Reaction Score
The Big East tournament starts on Tuesday...not Wednesday. So there goes that theory.

it was a typo; i stand by the theory that they wanted to make announcemnt before tourney started, not during.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom