Big East Schedule Released | The Boneyard

Big East Schedule Released

Reaction Score
I realize they need money but how much longer are they going to keep charging season ticket holders regular game prices for an exhibition game (Kutztown). Then later we are see them offering the tickets at a single game price of $10. Doesn't seem quite right.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

This looks like a very competitive schedule for UConn. 31 pre and regular season games. My only concern is the exhibition game with Kutztown State. I understand because it's not a regular season game, it won't be televised. However, we still want to see it. Is it possible for UConn to broadcast the game on Husky-vision on line?

Is it possible for one of you close to the program to find out what if anything will be done to make it available to the "out of the area" masses that can't attend the game?

Even though it's an exhibition game, I still want to SEE the game. I don't want to listen to it, or read about it. I'm willing to pay a small fee to do so. If the game can't/won't be shown live, how about a free replay on Husky-vision after the game? Thanks.

Last edited:

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I am glad to see that Aaliyah was featured in the picture that headlines this schedule. That is well deserved, since (in Paige's absence) she is the likely starter with the most UConn games under her belt, or so I would assume.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's nice to see both Aubs and Liya getting some press!

The Courant article shows Azzi and Carol. Spread the wealth around.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Now I have the dates and teams so I can get my Prognosticator's Prediction spreadsheets finalized for this season. Just can't wait for 11/6 to come around, counting down the 55 days before the exhibition game.:):)

Carnac

Reaction Score
Aubrey is #44 in the photo, not Edwards.
Aubrey and Anna Makurat were a class of two (2019-20) for UConn. Anna left. That makes Aubrey the lone remaining TRUE senior on this roster. So it's only right the SHE be featured on this year's UConn women's posters and announcements. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You go 31-0, and I'll pack my turban, cape and all of my accessories and send them to you. A perfect 31-0 will make YOU a true seer, and worthy of adoring your self appropriately, and I'll pick a new handle. :cool:
I also purchased my retirement lottery ticket yesterday

sun

Reaction Score
Aubrey and Anna Makurat were a class of two (2019-20) for UConn. Anna left. That makes Aubrey the lone remaining TRUE senior on this roster. So it's only right the SHE be featured on this year's UConn women's posters and announcements. :cool:
UConn's 2022-2023 roster page lists Aubrey as a redshirt Junior.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I realize they need money but how much longer are they going to keep charging season ticket holders regular game prices for an exhibition game (Kutztown). Then later we are see them offering the tickets at a single game price of $10. Doesn't seem quite right.
I’m going to use the Varsity app. They usually broadcast the game so I can at least listen to it. Not sure about an exhibition game but I’ll still give it a try.

Reaction Score
That's a tough schedule we could end up playing Texas, Iowa , NC state , Duke & Notre Dame, Maryland all within a 3 week period at the beginning of the season. We will grow up fast !! Not to mention games against Tenn & SC at the tail end of big east play.

Reaction Score
That's a tough schedule we could end up playing Texas, Iowa , NC state , Duke & Notre Dame, Maryland all within a 3 week period at the beginning of the season. We will grow up fast !! Not to mention games against Tenn & SC at the tail end of big east play.
Those teams will grow up against us, too.

Carnac

Reaction Score
UConn's 2022-2023 roster page lists Aubrey as a redshirt Junior.

That’s correct. I took that into consideration. I said she is a “true” senior because she is. This year is her 4th year at UConn academically. She did not play a single game her junior year because of her back surgery, athletically she gets that year back, so she’s listed as a “red shirt” junior.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you want to know who and what you are (and Geno always does) you play the top and let the chips fall. Learning hurts sometimes, but pays off in April. 38 and 0 is wonderful, 34 and 5 with the NC is better.

Reaction Score
It's nice to see both Aubs and Liya getting some press!

The Courant article shows Azzi and Carol. Spread the wealth around.

The program always highlights the seniors/upperclassmen. That's just one of many things that UConn does that make it attractive to recruits and their families.

UConn is what it is. No blimps in the arena carrying LOI's, no 4 color hard-bound "memory books" of OV's and no custom candy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom