Big East Refs | The Boneyard

Big East Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Continuing posting information on referees. In this second post, some info on Big East Refs.

Last season there were 63 ref's on the Big East's list. They look to be pretty high level, all things considered - 50 of them are among the 95 referees that worked over 50 shifts - and 27 of these are among the 34 refs that worked over 75 shifts. Only 3 of the referees on the Big East list worked less than 15 shifts, and in at least 2 of the cases, it looks like something came up that prevented them from working as much as in previous years.

While I don't know who worked the most shifts in the Big East (because I only broke down those that worked over 75 shifts), I do know that, of that group, Dennis DeMayo did 25 games in the Big East, while Denise Brooks, Dee Kantner, Barb Smith and Bonita Spence all worked 20 or more games in the Big East.

Lastly, I wanted to identify the referees that worked over 75 shifts, and did not work the Big East Conference. They are: Gina Cross, Joe Cunningham, Beverly Roberts, Billy Smith and Angelica Suffern, as well as the 2 west coast based ref's that worked that many shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom