2021 Recruiting: - Big East Recruiting | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Big East Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Quick offer and commit it looks like he's a 45% 3 shooter so that makes sense for CU. 24/7 had him as high as 45th in the 2021 class in March of '19, but he has fallen a lot obviously. Has dealt with injuries and had surgery performed by Dr. Robert Anderson in Green Bay who has worked on a litany of pro athletes so hopefully he has all that worked out.
You know "CU" is the University of Colorado, right? If you're referring to Cretin, that's like calling So Carolina "USC". :cool:

Reaction Score
On update, Georgetown has now hauled in the 14th best recruiting class in the nation, making it now five out of the top fifteen classes!

Might improve even more...Mutombo is personally recruiting Aminu Mohammed to Georgetown.
ewing is doing his best Hurley impression with turning that program around. complete 180 from last summer. outside of UConn and Nova, gtown being good brings the most cache to the Big East.

Reaction Score
Still holding out hope UConn will offer Karaban as they've contacted him for atleast the second time in the last month. Karaban recently stated Creighton and PC are the two Big East programs making him a priority along with Indiana, V Tech, and Purdue. Seems like Indiana is the leader atm.

Reaction Score
Providence signs 6'9 200 big Rafael Castro out of Dover High in New Jersey. 247's #140 prospect.

Has a long and promising frame. Possesses a burst of quickness and is quick off the floor. Needs added strength to utilize his athleticism in traffic. Quite raw offensively but has a quick first step, is quick to the rim and has potential as a shooter. Handling the ball and passing are not strengths at this point. Quality shot blocker. Moves feet well on defense. Can defend on the perimeter as well as inside. Shows instincts has a rebounder and as an overall player. Has promising potential.

Reaction Score

Friar:
Ignore the "experts" on here. PC is getting it done. Its with under the radar HS recruits and real good solid transfers but it's working for you. Ed is a helluva coach and will keep PC on the upswing.
Only question is, Can he continue the upswing in an even more competitive BE. Perhaps, its premature right now but UCONN in the BE will hurt PC big time from a recruiting and publicity perspective. Still, IMO, PC will be in NCAA tourney contention on a regular basis going forward.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Friar:
Ignore the "experts" on here. PC is getting it done. Its with under the radar HS recruits and real good solid transfers but it's working for you. Ed is a helluva coach and will keep PC on the upswing.
Only question is, Can he continue the upswing in an even more competitive BE. Perhaps, its premature right now but UCONN in the BE will hurt PC big time from a recruiting and publicity perspective. Still, IMO, PC will be in NCAA tourney contention on a regular basis going forward.

I expect PC to be what PC is. A good program that lands in the NCAA tournament 2-3 times a decade. Cooley has exceeded that with 5 and 2 NITs. I don't expect PC to challenge for Final Four berths or national championships.

Georgetown is looking interesting if Ewing can keep the recruiting up. He is obviously an appealing coach for bigs, but can he get the other guys on a consistent basis.

Reaction Score
Kyle Cuffe Jr. will release his Top Six on 11/13.
Has five Big East offers: UConn, St. John's, Gtown, PC, Seton Hall.

Reaction Score
I expect PC to be what PC is. A good program that lands in the NCAA tournament 2-3 times a decade. Cooley has exceeded that with 5 and 2 NITs. I don't expect PC to challenge for Final Four berths or national championships.

Georgetown is looking interesting if Ewing can keep the recruiting up. He is obviously an appealing coach for bigs, but can he get the other guys on a consistent basis.

Don’t think they are paying Cooley close to $3M to be a 2-3 time NCAA tournament team per decade. He has proven he can get them there, now he has to step up and win in the tournament.

Reaction Score

Georgetown is projected to be the worst team in the NBE, isn't it? And they had 65,000 transfers. What am I missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom