Big East Player Shooting Stats | The Boneyard

Big East Player Shooting Stats

Reaction Score
Would love to be able to filter, especially guys with low minutes, games, or attempts from %-based stats.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Otherwise it's very good. Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. I will look into this tomorrow. Probably late in the day. I hear there might be a big game tomorrow. Should the priority be to first make a change for the All Teams selection?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Very cool! Thanks for sharing this, I’m a data nerd so I’m excited to jump in and play around

Reaction Score
Thanks for the feedback. I will look into this tomorrow. Probably late in the day. I hear there might be a big game tomorrow. Should the priority be to first make a change for the All Teams selection?
Not sure exactly what you mean by that, but maybe a filter for minimum minutes played ? Or just a way to remove players by name/min ? Not sure the best way.
Im sure others will have better ideas though.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the feedback. Before I look into defense, I'd like to add comparing Player Possessions Per Game and Player Points Per Possession.

Most defense data I have access to breaks the numbers down by lineup. I have started an application that compares UConn's 10 most used lineups, but it still needs a lot of work.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Thanks for the feedback. Before I look into defense, I'd like to add comparing Player Possessions Per Game and Player Points Per Possession.

Most defense data I have access to breaks the numbers down by lineup. I have started an application that compares UConn's 10 most used lineups, but it still needs a lot of work.
In the graph, it would be a nice option if we can select teams and have only those players of the teams we select appear on the graph.

Reaction Score
Now, you can select players from individual teams or every player on all teams. So, you're saying you'd like to compare UConn players vs Marquette players, for example. Is that what you're looking for? Or are you looking for an option to select any number of teams? Either way, that's a time-consuming change and may have to wait until the off-season. My concentration is on keeping my data up-to-date. I will let you know if I have time. I appreciate your input. Your minutes played suggestion was fairly easy and added a lot of value. Thanks.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Now, you can select players from individual teams or every player on all teams. So, you're saying you'd like to compare UConn players vs Marquette players, for example. Is that what you're looking for? Or are you looking for an option to select any number of teams? Either way, that's a time-consuming change and may have to wait until the off-season. My concentration is on keeping my data up-to-date. I will let you know if I have time. I appreciate your input. Your minutes played suggestion was fairly easy and added a lot of value. Thanks.
Team against team. Would be nice to see the graph and table only showing the UConn and Creighton players for the upcoming game for example.

Reaction Score
Team against team. Would be nice to see the graph and table only showing the UConn and Creighton players for the upcoming game for example.
If you choose Creighton now, it will show both Creighton and UConn players. If this looks good, I could eventually add comparing UConn with other Big East teams. There would be an eventual choice between comparing against UConn or not.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Nice chart but think like others that the order should be in percentage order with min number of shots so like a batting average vs number of shots made. The percentage is in the efficiency column which seems appropriate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom