Big East Opener: St. John's/Seton Hall | The Boneyard

Big East Opener: St. John's/Seton Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It feels so great to watch the Big East opener and be part of the conference!

Dylan Addae-Wusu is a very fun player to watch. 6'4 235 who rebounds, hustles, dishes, swishes...He's a mini Draymond Green. Very interested in his development.

Reaction Score
It feels so great to watch the Big East opener and be part of the conference!

Dylan Addae-Wusu is a very fun player to watch. 6'4 235 who rebounds, hustles, dishes, swishes...He's a mini Draymond Green. Very interested in his development.

Agreed. It's fun to root for Big East teams in the out of conference again. Try as I might, it was hard to get excited for, and support the Temple, USF, Tulane etc games.

If you like 40 minutes of mayhem, then St John's is a fun watch. Not sure how well they'll do this year, but they can certainly be a nuisance if a team isn't prepared.

As for Seton Hall, their ceiling is obviously lower this year. They desperately need Aiken back and healthy.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Not sure I feel same way. It should have been UConn playing vs St John's. It was supposed to be us......

MJ1

Reaction Score
Surprised their playing at Prudential center and not on campus, especially with no fans on hand.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
This is the first time I’ve watched them play this year, but this big guy on Seton Hall is monster. 6’11” forward bringing the ball up the court and blowing by defenders driving to the hoop.

Reaction Score
I loved Nate Oats take, at halftime, on Coach K's thoughts on Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom