Big East Leads Conferences in Social Technology Connected Fans | The Boneyard

Big East Leads Conferences in Social Technology Connected Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
And the SEC leads in sales of meth at games.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
The Big East proved to be the most Foursquare-happy conference, averaging over 400 check-ins at games its teams hosted. The Big 10, SEC, Big XII and ACC round out the top five for sports conferences.

http://mashable.com/2012/09/07/college-football-foursquare/
Probably a result of a wealthier average fan with what seems like 95% of students at UConn (and I'm sure Cuse/RU etc.) having smart phones. I've gotten to the point where it's assumed that a college student will have a smart phone but that obviously isn't likely the case in Bumbleduck, Midwest or Redneckville, South.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Probably a result of a wealthier average fan with what seems like 95% of students at UConn (and I'm sure Cuse/RU etc.) having smart phones. I've gotten to the point where it's assumed that a college student will have a smart phone but that obviously isn't likely the case in Bumbleduck, Midwest or Redneckville, South.

Or it's the result of the fact that SEC or Big-12 or B1G schools basically have EVERY person in the state or surrounding towns AT the game so they don't need to go on Foursquare or Facebook to tell everyone where they are! LoL! Everyone else is at the game too so why bother to tell their friends through social media when they can do it in person?

Reaction Score
redneck-randal-meme-generator-smartphone-does-it-have-a-bottle-opener-76086e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom