Big East is the best conference | The Boneyard

Big East is the best conference

Reaction Score
Big East is the best conference in the country this season. Best record outside of conference against top teams, every team is good, electric atmospheres, almost every game seems to come down to the wire. Outside of the #'s it's just entertaining as hell.

Reaction Score
It's great to be back.
Today was a heartbreaker to lose but it shows that we will compete in the conference.
It just felt like home when we battled Nova. Big East is our home.

Reaction Score
Big East is the best conference in the country this season. Best record outside of conference against top teams, every team is good, electric atmospheres, almost every game seems to come down to the wire. Outside of the #'s it's just entertaining as hell.

What about breathable atmospheres? Those are the most important. IMO.

Reaction Score
What about breathable atmospheres? Those are the most important. IMO.
Do you mean traveling to empty arenas where it's" easier"?
Honestly, I've had enough of that when it comes to our team traveling to empty Tulane/Tulsa and those nobody schools. I'd rather be battle tested night in and night out traveling to hostile atmospheres as they make college basketball what it is. The Big East is known as the grind conference where nothing comes easy and the home crowds make sure of that.

Reaction Score
Who knows? Besides UConn I don't watch any college basketball. The NBA is so much easier to watch.

Reaction Score
We’ll see, our next home game will be against the 1st place team in the AAC as of today

Reaction Score
Big East is just loaded with great point/scoring guards. Powell and Howard are the two best in the country IMO then you've got Baldwin, McClung, and Charlie Moore. David Duke is going to be a star for Providence, he just had an unreal game and Zegarowski just beat them with a deep three while having the flu the whole game.

Reaction Score
Big East is just loaded with great point/scoring guards. Powell and Howard are the two best in the country IMO then you've got Baldwin, McClung, and Charlie Moore. David Duke is going to be a star for Providence, he just had an unreal game and Zegarowski just beat them with a deep three while having the flu the whole game.
Seton Hall is positioning themselves well for a Final 4 run. Especially considering the landscape this year. Plus they add their 2nd leading scorer in a month.

Albany...MSG...ATL

Kevin Willard should scare you though as the games get bigger.

Reaction Score
Don't forget Heron, Alexander, Ballock......you can add Bouknight and Nova's Antoine and Moore to the list for next year.

Reaction Score
Do you mean traveling to empty arenas where it's" easier"?
Honestly, I've had enough of that when it comes to our team traveling to empty Tulane/Tulsa and those nobody schools. I'd rather be battle tested night in and night out traveling to hostile atmospheres as they make college basketball what it is. The Big East is known as the grind conference where nothing comes easy and the home crowds make sure of that.

Swing and a miss.

No, I mean to say the only atmosphere is a breathable atmosphere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom