Big East Could Add Up To Six Schools Tuesday | The Boneyard

Big East Could Add Up To Six Schools Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Via Sports Illustrated

"The expectation is that six schools will receive invitations. For all sports, Central Florida, SMU, and Houston are expected to be asked while Air Force, Boise State, and Navy are expected to receive football only invitations."

Reaction Score
A blog quoting a newspaper that is in turn quoting a newspaper.

It does bring up an interesting development- the lack of leaks and the myriad "confidential sources" that normally pop up before the presidents meet.

Since Marinatto went to Air Force and Boise on Thurs, Friday of last week, remarkably little has been leaked. I wonder what that tells us?

Reaction Score
Since Marinatto went to Air Force and Boise on Thurs, Friday of last week, remarkably little has been leaked. I wonder what that tells us?
The lines at the Pizza Hut buffet were long and while he was waiting, he got sued.

Please sports gods, give me a birthday gift and don't let us stay in this wretched conference.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
A blog quoting a newspaper that is in turn quoting a newspaper.

It does bring up an interesting development- the lack of leaks and the myriad "confidential sources" that normally pop up before the presidents meet.

It is interesting. And not a coincidence. The B12 has played their hand and it may come back to bite them.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We were told about seventeen days ago that schools could be receiving invitations on Tuesday. There never was any specification as to which Tuesday so once a week someone can publish this and technically not be wrong.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The invites will be on hold. The lawsuit will force the wait.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Funny (poorly written) headline. When I saw it I thought it meant the number of schools left in the BE would add up to a total of six - UConn, USF, RU, UL, Cincy, ____.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom