Big East Comings and Goings - June | The Boneyard

Big East Comings and Goings - June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wondering if we see Courtney Ramey reconnect with Shaka and join Marquette
I wouldn't count on it. Kolek, Mitchell, K. Jones and Ellis return to their backcourt and also their top-two '22 recruits are also guards.

Reaction Score

hmm... why? Is he getting good feedback from scouts? According to nbadraft.net he isn't projected to be drafted.

By all means if anyone knows of a better mock draft NBA sites please respond with the names of the sites. I don't know how accurate nbadraft.net is or how trustworthy it is.

MJ1

Reaction Score
Bleacher report has Lewis going 42 to the New York Knicks.

MJ1

Reaction Score
Fan Nation has Lewis going 44 to the Atlanta Hawks, most Mock Drafts have the Marquette star going in mid to late second round.

Reaction Score
hmm... why? Is he getting good feedback from scouts? According to nbadraft.net he isn't projected to be drafted.

By all means if anyone knows of a better mock draft NBA sites please respond with the names of the sites. I don't know how accurate nbadraft.net is or how trustworthy it is.
I think he goes 2nd round, middle to back

Reaction Score
That's a blow. Not a very talented roster now. Probably back half of the Big East team now.
I'm thinking middle of the pack. Omax is getting some NBA love and has nice size and played very well for them last season. I also think Joplin will make a jump, he also has size and can get to the rim, he flashed alot last season. I like kam Jones kid can shoot it.

Reaction Score
No love for Hawkins. Make them pay for their mistake!

Reaction Score
No love for Hawkins. Make them pay for their mistake!
It's always a good sign when there's not enough blurb space for the players with exciting narratives on the team.

Reaction Score
Locke didn't shoot like one of the best shooters in the country last year, but he may bounce back this year.

How is Baylor Scheierman not on that list? He's shot at least 44% on good volume for 2 years in a row and is going to be on one of the best teams in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom