Big East coaches have a group chat going | The Boneyard

Big East coaches have a group chat going

Reaction Score
Hurley and the rest of the Big East coaches, who have their own group chat, seem to have noticed. The Mountain West is 3-5 so far in the tournament. The Big 12 is 3-3.

For now, the thought process seems to be that the Big East teams having success in the tournament can only help moving forward. So they seem unified in rooting for each other's success.

Hurley said in his postgame news conference that the Big East coaches are offering their staunch support.

"Me, [Marquette coach Shaka Smart] and [Creighton coach Greg McDermott], we've got a group chat going, and the other coaches in our league, I saw [Providence coach] Kim [English] and [Seton Hall coach] Shaheen [Holloway], you know, with the full league group chat that we have got with the coaches. I know everyone is fired up to see us continue to push and rep the league at a high level," Hurley said. "I know Val is excited, too."

Reaction Score
Hurley and the rest of the Big East coaches, who have their own group chat, seem to have noticed. The Mountain West is 3-5 so far in the tournament. The Big 12 is 3-3.

For now, the thought process seems to be that the Big East teams having success in the tournament can only help moving forward. So they seem unified in rooting for each other's success.

Hurley said in his postgame news conference that the Big East coaches are offering their staunch support.

"Me, [Marquette coach Shaka Smart] and [Creighton coach Greg McDermott], we've got a group chat going, and the other coaches in our league, I saw [Providence coach] Kim [English] and [Seton Hall coach] Shaheen [Holloway], you know, with the full league group chat that we have got with the coaches. I know everyone is fired up to see us continue to push and rep the league at a high level," Hurley said. "I know Val is excited, too."
Think the Big 12 is more like 4-6

Reaction Score
Might have had to remove Pitino after selection Sunday for a bit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom