Big East Big Three | The Boneyard

Big East Big Three

Reaction Score
When was the last time time the top of the conference looked this good? We are two plausible results (Marquette over Purdue/Michigan St over Zona)from the poll potentially having 3 big east teams in the top 4 four and the top 2 teams in the country. Marquette looks way better, Ighodaro especially and Alexander on Creighton is making a strong case for BEPOY frontrunner. I haven't been this excited for a BE since I was a student. If castle comes back healthy I think all three teams will spend the majority of the year in the top 8 in America and end up on 1 or 2 seed lines.

Reaction Score
Even if Nova would grow up, NCAA would do the hardest to avoid that type of clash
Actually it's pretty standard for the committee to spread teams from the same conference out among the regions. The real flaw in the plan is that every Final Four run involves some luck, and going 4-4 on the jackpot is a bit of a tall order. But we can dream

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
One of the big three has their hands full. I found myself rooting for UCLA in the first round and now Marquette the last two nights. But if they go to HI and beat #1 and #2 they will be a very confident team. And they are pretty confident already. In the time it took me to write the email Marquette cut the lead in half.

Reaction Score
When was the last time time the top of the conference looked this good? We are two plausible results (Marquette over Purdue/Michigan St over Zona)from the poll potentially having 3 big east teams in the top 4 four and the top 2 teams in the country. Marquette looks way better, Ighodaro especially and Alexander on Creighton is making a strong case for BEPOY frontrunner. I haven't been this excited for a BE since I was a student. If castle comes back healthy I think all three teams will spend the majority of the year in the top 8 in America and end up on 1 or 2 seed lines.
Please don’t start a thread about the big 2

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
1-16 tonight. That seems hard to do even if you're trying to miss.

Reaction Score
Actually it's pretty standard for the committee to spread teams from the same conference out among the regions. The real flaw in the plan is that every Final Four run involves some luck, and going 4-4 on the jackpot is a bit of a tall order. But we can dream
I understand that. I'm more thinking, 2 of the rop teams woukd be in the same bracket. Conference teams only can't meet in rounds 1 and 2 unless that rule changed. But example if Uconn is a 1, one other top BE team would be a 2-5 in same bracket. The committee would make sure of that

Reaction Score
I think that's a throw it out the window game. Creighton should have a stellar offense. I didn't watch the game and have no idea why they threw up and all-time stinker. They've only really played a puff schedule and I do wonder a bit about Ashwoth, he hasn't done much so far and looks tiny but Alexander, Kalk, and Scheirman are great players and they have some depth this year.

That result makes no sense to me. Have to imagine they'll bounce back and be damn good. Hopefully Nova wins tomorrow, I believe the Johnnies will only get better and who really gives a Fark. Take care of our own business. This conference will be tough as nails as always and it doesn't matter, UConn always controls their own stuff.

Reaction Score
Cool that Nova and Marquette took care of business vs Kansas and UNC but bummed at the same time as I wanted Uconn to have a shot at them undefeated. Would be happy enough just splitting between those two games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom