Big East and UCONN Related Schedule for Today | The Boneyard

Big East and UCONN Related Schedule for Today

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Creighton has already punched their ticket to the S16. Here is the schedule for today's games. Support our teams! Yay to all the success we've had so far.

TournamentTeamOpponentTimeGamecast
NCAAVillanovaMichigan4:00 pm MountainESPNU
NCAAUCONNUCF7:00 pm MountainESPN
NCAAPrincetonIndiana6:00 pm MountainESPNU
WNITSeton HallVCU5:00 pm Mountainflohoops.com
WNITMarquettePurdue6:00 pm Mountainflohoops.com
WNITVanderbiltLiberty6:00 pm Mountainflohoops.com

Reaction Score
The Big East is certainly representing well! Some pundits thought Geno was crazy when he said 4 or 5 BE teams can make the NCAA tournament.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Sorry about the mountain time. I'm in Colorado, so it was easy to use mtn time when creating the table. I trusted that 99.9% of all boneyarders know how to use time zone math because they are all so smart... ;)

Reaction Score
The Big East is certainly representing well! Some pundits thought Geno was crazy when he said 4 or 5 BE teams can make the NCAA tournament.

Huge fail by the seeding committee this year. What, eight teams so far with double-digit seeds winning their first (and now second) games? What was that committee thinking? Not just Big East, but (UConn's) Carla Berube's Princeton has also come up big.

Seeders must be living on another planet.

Reaction Score
Huge fail by the seeding committee this year. What, eight teams so far with double-digit seeds winning their first (and now second) games? What was that committee thinking? Not just Big East, but (UConn's) Carla Berube's Princeton has also come up big.

So is there no such thing as upsets or is it all just bad seeding?

Reaction Score
Thank you….I think. As an aged geezer living in Central time I’m finally used to the 1 hour difference in tuning in. That skill only took me about 5 years to master. But now you’ve muddied my waters afresh ! Hell, I still think my zip code starts with zero.

Reaction Score
Sorry about the mountain time. I'm in Colorado, so it was easy to use mtn time when creating the table. I trusted that 99.9% of all boneyarders know how to use time zone math because they are all so smart... ;)
Haha this ex-Coloradoan and current Utahn acknowledged and appreciated MTZ immediately!

Reaction Score
Creighton has already punched their ticket to the S16. Here is the schedule for today's games. Support our teams! Yay to all the success we've had so far.

TournamentTeamOpponentTimeGamecast
NCAAVillanovaMichigan4:00 pm MountainESPNU
NCAAUCONNUCF7:00 pm MountainESPN
NCAAPrincetonIndiana6:00 pm MountainESPNU
WNITSeton HallVCU5:00 pm Mountainflohoops.com
WNITMarquettePurdue6:00 pm Mountainflohoops.com
WNITVanderbiltLiberty6:00 pm Mountainflohoops.com
Thanks so much. Only wish you’d listed the LV game for those insensitive louts like myself who still revel in watching ‘em lose. Shame on me

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

Or buying the BS fed to them by ESPN and Charlie Creme.

sun

Reaction Score
The Belmont coach summed it up by saying that his team didn't play their best basketball in Nov./Dec. when they played tougher out of conference teams and lost.
It's too early in the season to get the team to play their best.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
A friendly suggestion. Since the “majority” of the folks here in the yard reside in the eastern time zone. Whenever I reference “time”, I ALWAYS use eastern time.

While most here are very capable of adjusting times posted outside of the ET, it's more accommodating for most to post those times as eastern time. Usually any times referenced to UConn, eastern time is used. Note the response you received using Mountain time. :eek:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What time zone is Alaska in?? Isn't that where UConn is?? ;);):D:D
Alaska is in the “twilite zone.” :D it’s freezing cold there 24/7, 365. I came real close to being born in Fairbanks. Luckily my parents came back to sunny SoCal just in time.

Reaction Score
Based on some of the responders here, it's probably best he used MT. Much less likely anyone would be late tuning in............

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Based on some of the responders here, it's probably best he used MT. Much less likely anyone would be late tuning in............
I'm just glad I didn't use UTC offsets, I would have been in really big trouble. :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom