Big East adds Old Dominion | The Boneyard

Big East adds Old Dominion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
they will be 16th member for fb - who will be the other 15 and what will conf be called .............

Reaction Score
Field hockey, eh? Thank god Old Dominion's field hockey is taken care of.

Reaction Score
Good thing it's only for Field Hockey. The football team would run up the score on the Pasqualonis. Actually, a 3-0 lead at halftime would be enough.

Reaction Score
Believe it or not, this is good news for UConn Field Hockey. Old Dominion has a bunch of NCAA Field Hockey titles, and can usually be found in the top 10 rankings each year. They are a quality replacement for Syracuse in this particular sport.
Yikes

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
odu will be in the mac soon enough

Reaction Score
Believe it or not, this is good news for UConn Field Hockey. Old Dominion has a bunch of NCAA Field Hockey titles, and can usually be found in the top 10 rankings each year. They are a quality replacement for Syracuse in this particular sport.

That's fantastic news for UCOnn field hockey, and as an avid supporter and contributor to all things athletic at UConn, I think it's great that the field hockey program will have a good competitor on the field.

Frankly, I'd rather have the field hockey program scheduling ODU out of conference, while Connecticut regularly scheduled all conference athletic competion for all varsity sports with from east to west

Connecticut
New Jersey
Maryland
Pennsylvania
Michigan
Ohio
Illinois
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Nebraska
Iowa

So that's why I said....."heh"

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
MAC? They're going to Conf USA I thought?

yea but the new cuas is basically the sunbelt. the mac is a step up or 4 from that. the mac would love to get into that aresa market/recruit wise also. the mac will expan east mostly. them and sbrook are easy potentials...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom