Big 12 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big 12

Reaction Score
Need no. Then again, I probably didn't need a second desert last night either. Still enjoyed it though.
Which desert was first, Sahara? How’d you travel to 2

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Which desert was first, Sahara? How’d you travel to 2
Carcross, it's small that's why I decided to have two.

Reaction Score
I would like to suggest someone post a new thread when The actual invitation is formally received by the University. It has to be The Key Key Key Tweet. The Triple Tweet, as it were. I can't put stock in anyone's tweets anymore. I need The Truth. Maybe only a moderator can post such a thread.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I would like to suggest someone post a new thread when The actual invitation is formally received by the University. It has to be The Key Key Key Tweet. The Triple Tweet, as it were. I can't put stock in anyone's tweets anymore. I need The Truth.
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Reaction Score
What we have now is a battle royal between Chief and ADub.
What might this mean to the “Civil Conflict” game being reborn? Imagine the TV networks fighting over carrying that gem?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Does the #1 recruit in the nation being from New Haven do anything here?

Reaction Score
Correct. But it could help show that there are elite HS football players in CT to recruit
Sorry, misread what you were trying to say… the naysayers will tell ya he left CT to play his high school ball @ Iona Prep in NY before transferring to IMG in Florida.

Here’s a good read about the changing tides of talent perception in CT.

Assisted access <<

-> Connecticut youth football has long been an 80-yard Hail Mary from, say, that of Florida or Texas. It is not known for elite high school or prep competition or regarded as a hotbed for volumes of high-level talent.

That is changing, though. The state is becoming more fertile recruiting ground for top college programs. Supreme Athlete, a highly specialized program with many of the state’s best prospects under its umbrella, has played a major role in a shake-up of the recruiting snow globe, largely on the strength of Williams’ ambition and connections. <-

->Supreme Athlete, which offers very specific training and mentoring programs, is the most visible arm of Williams’ Supreme Being Inc., a 501c3 non-profit founded in 2012. The program now sits at the heart of a rather new development: major college coaches keeping an eye on, frequently visiting and pulling players from an area of the country they could previously afford to ignore.

So there's Stack posing with Kirby Smart of Georgia. There’s Stack getting texts from Nick Saban of Alabama. There’s Stack connecting with Jim Mora of UConn. Virtually everyone of any influence in the college football world is on speed dial.<-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom