Discussion in 'Conference Realignment Board' started by sportsart, Oct 18, 2016.
Oh boy, this is great!
Sources: Schools 'go with it' for Big 12 uniformity
There you go. They say and it is so.
None were P5 worthy.
Just love their don't say this list.
• Say we are at a competitive disadvantage.
• Say revenue determines strength.
• Say expansion is dilutive.
• Say candidates were not deemed Power 5 worthy.
• Refer to any specific expansion candidate/school by name.
• Indicate that TV influenced decision.
• [Say] we are psychologically disadvantaged.
• Discuss 2024-25 as a grant of rights issues.
Its hard to swallow that there are many who believe the whole process was an elaborate game of chicken to extract more TV revenue with the threat of expansion costing media partners huge sums if money. These are the same people who wax about character, honesty and integrity and who we trust to educate our next generation. Much like our government leaders who cant seem to tell the truth, we seem the same spinning and inability to be open. So, when we wonder why younger generations are cynical, we have only to look in the mirror to find blame. The problem is these schools are ethically bankrupt organizations.
I want to see the consultant's report on the prospective candidates.
In other words "Don't say anything that might get us sued."
Separate names with a comma.