Big 12 discussing expansion this week | The Boneyard

Big 12 discussing expansion this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Conference Realignment Board.
Don't bother, there's nothing new over there. Should rename it The Pure Speculation Board. BTW, when we go to a new conference, will we have a funeral for that board?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don't bother, there's nothing new over there. Should rename it The Pure Speculation Board. BTW, when we go to a new conference, will we have a funeral for that board?
Disagree. That board understands the dynamics of CR pretty well. It has gotten a reputation for that well beyond UConn fans.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Disagree. That board understands the dynamics of CR pretty well. In has gotten a relationship for that well beyond UConn fans.
As a frequent guest and even Poster on the CR thread it seems to me recruitment threads on the BB board are every bit as speculative. They mostly lack the wit found on the CR board . Okay using Kasango as a verb was pretty good,

Not so for the cuisine based BB threads,one if my favorite off season topics.
Especially pizza (Apizza for us insiders). Now food, there's a subject we can really sink our teeth into. .

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
So do we need a topic regarding realignment speculation here on the MBB board. Not really. That's my point.

Reaction Score
So do we need a topic regarding realignment speculation here on the MBB board. Not really. That's my point.

One of the most hilarious aspects of the yard is posters getting upset about not having "OT" in the title or threads about uconn sports getting posted to the "wrong" forum.

And yet every single thread devolves into complete and utter non sense completely unrelated to the original post. Hypocrisy at its finest

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
The Big 12 will not expand, don't get your hopes up.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
We didn't hear you the first 800 times
The first 800 times? You mean the 4 posts total I have on the CR board?

Get lost dude.

Reaction Score
One of the most hilarious aspects of the yard is posters getting upset about not having "OT" in the title or threads about uconn sports getting posted to the "wrong" forum.

And yet every single thread devolves into complete and utter non sense completely unrelated to the original post. Hypocrisy at its finest
We hypocrites here prefer the word deception.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
you got inside info or are you a seer?
I have no inside info. I said that based on the overwhelming obstacles in the way of expansion, as well as there being too many moving parts and member institutions who need to be appeased in vastly different ways for expansion to occur. All this needs to happen, and THEN they need to go the next step beyond and select UConn as one of their expansion candidates which on its own seems to be very controversial amongst the member schools.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Nope. There will be a party like its...1999?

Reaction Score

Is this the part where we start arguing about Brimah?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

article-1238410-07B312ED000005DC-553_468x597.jpeg

I reply to note that your post is completely unrelated to the original post.
Hypocrisy, indeed.

Harrumph and good day sir.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
As a frequent guest and even Poster on the CR thread it seems to me recruitment threads on the BB board are every bit as speculative. They mostly lack the wit found on the CR board . Okay using Kasango as a verb was pretty good,

Not so for the cuisine based BB threads,one if my favorite off season topics.
Especially pizza (Apizza for us insiders). Now food, there's a subject we can really sink our teeth into. .

well then, maybe we can have a food forum too

then somebody day's can be ruined because a recruit was mentioned in a pizza thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom