Better Seats for Season Ticket Holders | The Boneyard

Better Seats for Season Ticket Holders

Reaction Score
I received an email yesterday from UConn, Pick Your Own Seats. Opened it up, the seating maps are available for viewing. Reps had given me 2 seats in row W in 117 for XL, telling me at the time that these were best available. Viewing the map I saw that there were better seats available so I was like WTF, called my rep and just moved myself down 10 rows.

Highly recommend season ticket holders checking this out and quickly too, because I think this last email was a general mailer to the whole UConn mailing list.

Reaction Score
I received an email yesterday from UConn, Pick Your Own Seats. Opened it up, the seating maps are available for viewing. Reps had given me 2 seats in row W in 117 for XL, telling me at the time that these were best available. Viewing the map I saw that there were better seats available so I was like , called my rep and just moved myself down 10 rows.

Highly recommend season ticket holders checking this out and quickly too, because I think this last email was a general mailer to the whole UConn mailing list.

Umm, 10 rows may have moved you from the 400 dollar seats to the 800 dollar a seat section.... You may want to confirm that. Ignore if you were already in the 800 dollar a seat section.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Our original seats couldn’t be renewed. Then they were available after everyone was seated. Weird.

Reaction Score
Our original seats couldn’t be renewed. Then they were available after everyone was seated. Weird.
someone with more points than you, grabbed them, making them unavailable.

GemParty

Reaction Score
someone with more points than you, grabbed them, making them unavailable.

We are the ones who grabbed them. Why not let us renew them initially?

Going forward, aren’t all XL & Campus seasons purchased being touted as your forever seats?

Reaction Score
Something went wrong. How did you renew then? If you paid before you automatically got the same seats.

Reaction Score
Umm, 10 rows may have moved you from the 400 dollar seats to the 800 dollar a seat section.... You may want to confirm that. Ignore if you were already in the 800 dollar a seat section.
This is correct. However I would think UConn would have asked for the extra donation money on the phone.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Something went wrong. How did you renew then? If you paid before you automatically got the same seats.

We renewed alternative area. They said our old seats weren’t available. Then they offered relocation options, & they were open.

Reaction Score
We renewed alternative area. They said our old seats weren’t available. Then they offered relocation options, & they were open.
Wow. Do you remember what section you were in?

GemParty

Reaction Score
Wow. Do you remember what section you were in?
Not really. It’s like the whole section, we originally wanted magically became open late in the process. Going forward, if we pay on time, we want old seats. No questions asked or bartering.

Reaction Score
Going forward, aren’t all XL & Campus seasons purchased being touted as your forever seats?
Can someone answer this question for the Husky Value seats? I have heard some folks say their reps say "yes" others say "no". My rep is saying he thinks some of the side section value seats (like 206 at XL) will get converted to sideline seats next year and only then assuming you have a seat in the converted section can you keep them for next year (and pay the higher price point).

GemParty

Reaction Score
Can someone answer this question for the Husky Value seats? I have heard some folks say their reps say "yes" others say "no". My rep is saying he thinks some of the side section value seats (like 206 at XL) will get converted to sideline seats next year and only then assuming you have a seat in the converted section can you keep them for next year (and pay the higher price point).

No clue. Maybe they will be yours physically but UConn could easily change the price point.

Reaction Score
Actually I went from the very top W to the very bottom of the 400 section which is M. The next row is 800, go figure. So, I'm doing good. Just hope they don't make adjustments next year on what is 800 and what is 400.

Reaction Score
We are the ones who grabbed them. Why not let us renew them initially?

Yes, they are your forever seats. As long as you pay the per seat cost every year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom