Best Wishes To Margo | The Boneyard

Best Wishes To Margo

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
May be totally wrong here, but everyone can use some positive vibes and good thoughts.

Stumbled upon Margo doing a post Irish game review and she is not herself. See loses player names a couple of times and mentions she is forgetting names. So, all the best and good thoughts to a savy follower of the game of WCBB!

The video:

Reaction Score
The forgetting names can often just be a temporary thing or it could be something serious. A bit of time will tell. Hey I would often forget names long before age even caught up to me. Sometimes you just have something else on your mind that acts as a distraction.

I have never had much of a problem listening to her other than I am just not that interested in Tenn enough to put in the time listen that long.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Personally, I always enjoyed Margo’s passion, logic and positive perspective for “her Lady Vols” though I did not always agree, at least you could understand why she felt that way unlike 95% of the rest of VolNation. I know she was having some health issues that prevented her from posting on earlier games this year so I absolutely wish her well and have good thoughts going her way.
:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom