Best Uconn Football Transfer Ever | The Boneyard

Best Uconn Football Transfer Ever

Reaction Score
Thought a lot about this a lot recently with Pindell starting at QB....we've had transfers from big name schools who never panned out (Shoemate comes to mind first)

My top 2 are Lorenzen and Frazer. Ironically both are QB's so hoping Pindell falls in there by the end of his time.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Thought a lot about this a lot recently with Pindell starting at QB....we've had transfers from big name schools who never panned out (Shoemate comes to mind first)

My top 2 are Lorenzen and Frazer. Ironically both are QB's so hoping Pindell falls in there by the end of his time.

You just answered it and in the correct order.

Reaction Score
what happened with David Williams from South Carolina. Heard he's going to Arkansas, thought he was committed to UConn?

Reaction Score
what happened with David Williams from South Carolina. Heard he's going to Arkansas, thought he was committed to UConn?

P5 opportunity versus G5 opportunity.

Reaction Score
That's what my first thought was. Was curious if there was some other side/backstory. Stupid reality TV has warped my mind to always look for a deeper story.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Half sarcastic. Although, with 1 TD to 13 interceptions in his career, maybe not so sarcastic after all

I believe he had the worst QB rating in all of FBS 1 season and like the 10th worst the season prior.

In any event, I've only followed UConn Football in the Big East and onward era, but it's got to be Lorenzen.

Before the hand/wrist injury, that UConn team was playing at just about the highest level that program had and since ever reached.

Still remember losing down at UVA in a game we should have one. Vaguely remember a false start or holding dooming us on our final drive.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I believe he had the worst QB rating in all of FBS 1 season and like the 10th worst the season prior.

In any event, I've only followed UConn Football in the Big East and onward era, but it's got to be Lorenzen.

Before the hand/wrist injury, that UConn team was playing at just about the highest level that program had and since ever reached.

Still remember losing down at UVA in a game we should have one. Vaguely remember a false start or holding dooming us on our final drive.

I remember that, was listening through static on the radio because the game was blacked out for some awful reason. I think a young Moe Petrus had a couple false starts in a row on the last drive... it was a tough loss, but he turned out to be a hell of a center.

Reaction Score

Gray snapping the ball when Lorenzen wasn't ready for a 20 year loss doomed us.

Reaction Score

It was Keith Grey with the bad shotgun snaps. I believe there were 2 that game and both were back breakers.

Up to that point, that was the most deflated i had been as a fan...we would have been ranked in all the polls with a win in that game. It had never happened before that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom